Period pee

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve never really thought about it but I guess it would depend. The shower etc would be fine as it’s easy to clean up etc. Also if you were wearing a menstrual cup for example then you can carry on peeing as normal without any period issues. 

I guess it depends on whether the girls are peeing somewhere "naughty" because they want to be naughty or whether it is because they are desperate and have little option.  It would also depend on the level of flow and the type of protection that they are using.  I would have thought that Tampons and Cups would have little impact on peeing whilst Pads would mean that there is a risk of blood being leaked whilst peeing.  

However, if a girl doesn't mind peeing somewhere, then there is a fair chance that they wouldn't worry too much about leaving a little blood along with their pee.  The exception might be deliberate naughty peeing on things like carpets, chairs etc.

I have seen a lady peeing at the bottom of some stairs at a covered car park entrance who was on her period and left blood in her pee puddle on the concrete.  I've seen bloody tissues in pee puddles on side streets and I've also seen girls peeing in alleys and outside with tampon strings in evidence.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve had to once out of sheer desperation - I use pads rather than tampons and I had to pee outside in a quiet car park. There was blood evident in the puddle and I felt rather uncomfortable about the whole thing so I haven’t done it since. I definitely wouldn’t do it just for fun while I was on my period and I wouldn’t do it on anything that would get stained. I’d probably do it again outside if I had no other choice but I prefer to pee in the toilet in privacy when I’m on my monthly.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2