The Maid - part 1

On 12/26/2021 at 12:42 PM, lesley said:

Now you have gone and spoilt it for everyone, giving away what comes next... Is there any point releasing the next instalement? Only joking, LOL! - part 2 in a week, or next year perhaps (one and the same). Wet wishes.

Fantastic story with great detail and brilliant theme.  Although you’ve alluded to the next plot line being rumbled, I am sure that your rendition of the events will far surpass the few lines of synopsis mentioned so far.   Very much looking forward to it. 

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!  One of the hottest, best written stories I've read in quite a while.  Eagerly anticipating part 2

I actually penned this several years back when I thought I would use the material to write an entire book in the hope of becoming the next JK Rowling! Maybe I should reconsider?

• Like 2

Nicely done @lesley ... it's a pleasure to read a well-written story that takes its time, and builds the picture with such clarity. Having left a number of overturned chair cushions at various hotels, I now have a new fantasy about walking in on the hotel maid who has found my guilty secret and is sharing in it.

I need to read part 2 immediately 😈

• Hot 1