Would you buy spirits poured over the naked breasts of beautiful women?

Kupar

12 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Seldom have I seen such an absolute load of bollocks, however it's a good excuse to look at some lovely topless women ๐Ÿ˜

I don't think anyone would buy whisky poured over a load of bollocks ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Haha 4
On 12/10/2021 at 9:02 AM, Kupar said:

Err ... what do we think of this, then? It's expensive, but, fellow whisky lovers (and vodka and rum lovers) - would you pay the premium for this? (I wouldn't, but the video andย photos are nice ๐Ÿ™‚.)ย 

https://gspirits.com/ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDN0JxhqKvoย  (Age verification required of course.)

ย 

ย 

Looks like it would be silicone flavored after that that model got done.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I would rather have natural @Bacardiย flavored.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hey Kupar, I can do this for you at a fraction of the price ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ although admittedly my tits don't look nearly as good as hers. Just imagine it: Bacardi flavored Bacardi!!

Delicious! That is a very kind offer, thank you โค๏ธย 100 dollars sounds like a bargainย ๐Ÿ™‚ย and the 150 well worth it!

Edited by Kupar
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

$100 and I'll pour Bacardi over my tits and body, film it for you, and send you everything. Extra $50 and I'll add a little something extra inside or on the side ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Hey Kupar, I can do this for you at a fraction of the price ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ although admittedly my tits don't look nearly as good as hers. Just imagine it: Bacardi flavored Bacardi!!

I'm going to break a few Site Rules here...ย  ย @Bacardiย - you've said your tits don't look nearly as good as yours. I totally don't believe you and disagree with you...ย  There's no such thing as one set of breasts looking better than any others.ย  My firm conviction.ย  Now that I've broken the rules by arguing with you like that, maybe I should give myself a site ban for a few minutes of contemplation time.ย  Can I give you the $150 first?

• Haha 4

Sounds like a bit of a scam to me - it would be very much of a hassle to pour it over breasts and then collect it and how would you actually know that the sample you received had actually been through that process?ย  ย I can't see that just being poured over skin would add any great flavour other than possibly any perfume that the girl was wearing.ย  ย ย 

I'm all for licking spirits off the boobs, but if someone else does the collection and bottles it, then that's most of the fun lost.

Now, if you filtered the drink through the lady and collected the output at the urethra, that would be a different matter, but again I'd be a bit wary if I was buying the product from an online company and I didn't see the evidence first hand.

@Bacardi, I think you might have a market for Bacardi's Bacardi though.ย  ย Sounds excellent. Oh, and I would second @gldenwetgooseย in saying that you don't need to worry about your boobs - us gents appreciate them in all their beautiful forms (not that I can comment on your own delights, not having seen them, but I'm sure I would love them).

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

@Alfrescoย @gldenwetgooseย @Kuparย @DoctorDoctor

I dont think I have enough Bacardi in my house for everyone, but I'll get right on it! Thank you everyone for your positivity ๐Ÿ˜

And I thought about it: I can sit or in one of those plastic bins while I pour, and then bottle it back up when I'm done lol. Was thinking it would be easier to pee in the tub directly rather than in the bottle tho. Then again, I'd have to leave some alcohol out to make room for the pee ๐Ÿคฃ

I feel like I have a million dollar idea. It can be a Peefans exclusive item!ย 

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

@Alfrescoย @gldenwetgooseย @Kuparย @DoctorDoctor

I dont think I have enough Bacardi in my house for everyone, but I'll get right on it! Thank you everyone for your positivity ๐Ÿ˜

And I thought about it: I can sit or in one of those plastic bins while I pour, and then bottle it back up when I'm done lol. Was thinking it would be easier to pee in the tub directly rather than in the bottle tho. Then again, I'd have to leave some alcohol out to make room for the pee ๐Ÿคฃ

I feel like I have a million dollar idea. It can be a Peefans exclusive item!ย 

Could I, err, could I pour it for you? ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Sure. Free of charge! And if you bring your own liquor so I don't have to part with my own ill knock $50 off ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hope about forget the liquor and use water and I'll take the pictures and your side serving of the golden extra in a liter bottle to go. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Hope about forget the liquor and use water and I'll take the pictures and your side serving of the golden extra in a liter bottle to go. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

In that case, yours will be free.ย I do love water!

• Hot 1