Arigalo's Pee Experiences

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, arigalo said:

I recently restarted a medication I was on for quite some time before an insurance snafu this summer. Because I was on it for so long, I had half-forgotten about some of the side effects that happen when your body is still getting used to having it in your system. One of those is getting dehydrated more easily, a problem which I’ve been solving by almost constantly drinking water. 

This evening I decided to have a bit more fun with my water drinking. I let myself get decently desperate and continued to drink water. I wanted to pee into a plastic cup from a takeout meal I had last night and see how much I could fill it. At a certain point I was feeling like I definitely needed to pee soon but wasn’t absolutely bursting just yet. I was debating on whether or not to go or keep holding out, but decided to just go since I could always continue to test my limits this evening. 

Turns out it was a good idea, since any more and I think I may have come close to overflowing the cup! This was a large sized cup, I added the liter sized water for scale. 

D8CDF40F-0518-4AE7-ADCC-3EF41CFA8DAB.jpeg

That is a lot of pee, the relief must have felt great.  (Sometimes it is fun to be naughty and try to overflow it.)  Thanks for sharing.

On 10/15/2022 at 6:10 PM, arigalo said:

I recently restarted a medication I was on for quite some time before an insurance snafu this summer. Because I was on it for so long, I had half-forgotten about some of the side effects that happen when your body is still getting used to having it in your system. One of those is getting dehydrated more easily, a problem which I’ve been solving by almost constantly drinking water. 

This evening I decided to have a bit more fun with my water drinking. I let myself get decently desperate and continued to drink water. I wanted to pee into a plastic cup from a takeout meal I had last night and see how much I could fill it. At a certain point I was feeling like I definitely needed to pee soon but wasn’t absolutely bursting just yet. I was debating on whether or not to go or keep holding out, but decided to just go since I could always continue to test my limits this evening. 

Turns out it was a good idea, since any more and I think I may have come close to overflowing the cup! This was a large sized cup, I added the liter sized water for scale. 

D8CDF40F-0518-4AE7-ADCC-3EF41CFA8DAB.jpeg

I'm on a dehydrating med too. Which, as a person with a piss kink, I wish I could appreciate more. Unfortunately, it's not exactly pleasant. And even with drinking a lot of water I still struggle to stay hydrated. Over the last few weeks I started drinking coconut water (honestly not delicious) and Pedialyte. Not together mind you (I have enough struggles in life). Anyway, they've both made a difference, as far as alleviating my dehydration symptoms more effectively goes. I wish I'd introduced them to my system sooner. 

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, arigalo said:

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been around on the forums. Some family drama led to basically no free time on my end, but I wanted to come back and get active again. 🙂  I figured I’d share a quick experience I had about a month ago. I actually have a few different stories, but I don’t think I have enough time to type them all out now, so I’ll just do this one for now. 😅

I was on the way home from a concert in a nearby city—about a 3 hour drive from my college town. I felt the need to pee when I was getting close to one of my favorite rest stops on the highway, so I figured I’d pull off and pee. I wasn’t even planning on anything fun, but once I got to the rest stop, the bathroom was occupied. I went outside to look at the scenery, and decided I needed to go badly enough that it warranted a walk down near the creek to pee. I don’t have a picture of the pee spot itself (it sort of just disappeared into the grass), but here’s the general area. Because of how wooded the place is, it’s actually a really easy place to have an outdoor piss. I’ve done it quite a few times. 

Anyway, I walked down the trail you see in the picture until I got to the bush you see on the far right of the picture. I pulled down my pants, squatted, and peed for about 40 seconds until I was empty. A very satisfying outdoor pee! 

IMG_9162.jpeg

Nice to see you active on here again. It's even better when you return with a great story and picture.

It looks like nature was practically begging you to pee there. I'd have likely headed for the same place myself. In fact, it would have been most interesting if I had come across you on the trail, you walking back to your car while I was on my way there and then to find your puddle. Make that two very satisfying pees!

Welcome back and thanks for sharing. I love how you write and include so much detail in your recounting of your pee experiences.
L

8 hours ago, arigalo said:

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been around on the forums. Some family drama led to basically no free time on my end, but I wanted to come back and get active again. 🙂  I figured I’d share a quick experience I had about a month ago. I actually have a few different stories, but I don’t think I have enough time to type them all out now, so I’ll just do this one for now. 😅

I was on the way home from a concert in a nearby city—about a 3 hour drive from my college town. I felt the need to pee when I was getting close to one of my favorite rest stops on the highway, so I figured I’d pull off and pee. I wasn’t even planning on anything fun, but once I got to the rest stop, the bathroom was occupied. I went outside to look at the scenery, and decided I needed to go badly enough that it warranted a walk down near the creek to pee. I don’t have a picture of the pee spot itself (it sort of just disappeared into the grass), but here’s the general area. Because of how wooded the place is, it’s actually a really easy place to have an outdoor piss. I’ve done it quite a few times. 

Anyway, I walked down the trail you see in the picture until I got to the bush you see on the far right of the picture. I pulled down my pants, squatted, and peed for about 40 seconds until I was empty. A very satisfying outdoor pee! 

IMG_9162.jpeg

Very nice story. Glad your back and have "free time" to share again looking forward to more stories

• 1 month later...

arigalo,

Thank you for writing detailed descriptions of your pee experience's. Quite a while ago you mentioned about peeing on the garage wall, if you don't mind describing the position/Tekneek that you use when peeing on a wall?

Thank you in advance.

5 hours ago, BlindListener said:

arigalo,

Thank you for writing detailed descriptions of your pee experience's. Quite a while ago you mentioned about peeing on the garage wall, if you don't mind describing the position/Tekneek that you use when peeing on a wall?

Thank you in advance.

I’m afraid my answer will be a bit boring—I just attempted the usual stance of bending slightly at the knees, pushing my hips forward, and trying to guide the stream by holding my labia. I was not very successful. 😂

35 minutes ago, arigalo said:

I was house sitting for a friend while she was in Europe, and one of the days I was there, the area had some severe weather right around lunchtime. I’m used to severe thunderstorm and tornado watches, and to be honest, even in a warning, I’ll typically stay upstairs until I absolutely have to get into the basement (since usually there’s never any actual need). 

This time that decision turned out to be a bit reckless, because out of nowhere I started hearing the neighborhood tornado sirens and seeing some of the neighbors’ patio furniture flying around outside. I had to pee, but it also was looking pretty grim outside, so I just got into the basement and figured it wouldn’t be that long before I could go back upstairs. However, just my luck, we had some cluster storms and we weren’t getting the all clear. 

After about an hour, I was bouncing up and down on the couch and holding myself because I was so desperate. I knew I needed a solution, but there was no toilet in the basement, not even a utility sink. I was looking around for anything I could pee into but couldn’t find anything sufficient. 

I ended up going halfway up the stairs from the basement to a small landing where the back door to the house is. I opened the door just wide enough so that I could squat in front of it, and I almost immediately started peeing a strong stream out the door. I went for at least 40 seconds and watched it get washed away with the rain on the back patio. The relief was incredible, but also nerve-wracking since there was still a lot of wind. 

I'm guessing the storm scared the piss out of you, literally!

35 minutes ago, arigalo said:

Ever since then, I always make sure I have some sort of bucket in my basements. 😅

Good to know there's at least one other believer in a bucket.

240429_77059.jpg

Edited by glad1
add photo
5 hours ago, arigalo said:

I knew I needed a solution, but there was no toilet in the basement, not even a utility sink. I was looking around for anything I could pee into but couldn’t find anything sufficient. 

@arigalo I've been at that stage too. You know its a desperate situation when evaluating items for their ability to be peed on or into.

• Agree 1