Feedback / Idea Thoughts on gold membership

I for one am an avid user of peefans and would definitely like to contribute the extremely affordable gold membership fee. However, the one stumbling block to this happening is that I don't have a debit card to pay for gold membership.

Is there a way for the admin to set up a facility whereby gold membership can be paid for via bank transfer? I would absolutely be willing to pay for it this way. I love the site, regard some members as friends, and would hate to see peefans die a death. Affordability is absolutely not an issue for me as I have very few overheads.

If Admin could get back to me on this I'd be forever grateful.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

@Admin - Just picking up on this point, I've been having a conversation with a member who shares a bank account with her partner.  Hence even though the itemised gold charge is a 'neutral' name, she's still concerned he'd monitor the statements and want to know what it is.

Hence her questions as to whether it's possible to pay via other means - Paypal, etc.

Feel free to DM me if you'd prefer not to open a can of worms or a floodgate here...

• Agree 1