Desperate Arrival

43 minutes ago, Gotah said:

I just had the most amazing piss a good hour ago and I had to share this video I made with you!

I was on my way home after I'd spend the afternoon with friends where drinks got consumed. Halfway through my journey I began to feel pressure inside my bladder which became quite intense as time progressed. I knew I would find myself in this situation at some point and I challenged myself to hold it until home.

Long story short I made it. However I knew I wasn't strong enough to run to the toilet so I peed as soon as I got out of the car and made my phone ready to film.

I hope you can grasp how good this piss felt for me.

PS: Midway through the video I had to hide the camera for a moment because a car was driving by and the flash on my phone was lighting up my penis aswell as my stream. I was afraid the oncoming driver would see something.

https://www.erome.com/a/4ljKgTtp

Fantastic video, nice strong flow of piss, nice view of your skin back, head out, very good. 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

I think that’s quite long for you?? 😀

Absolutely! My average pees are usually quickly done but this time I was able to feel pleasure in what I was doing.

And there's also something about filming myself while peeing that makes it all even more exciting lol

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Wow! Love the desperation. Heavy breathing and sighs of relief always turn me on. You had a sexy long pee I bet it felt so good.

Thank you! It did feel amazing indeed. I haven't been that desperate in quite a while. I enjoyed the relief until the last drop

11 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Wow! Love the desperation. Heavy breathing and sighs of relief always turn me on. You had a sexy long pee I bet it felt so good.

I totally agree! I feel it’s more common in female vids but heavy breating and sighs of relief (and maybe even some moans of pleasure 🤤) are very much arousing for male vids too, in my opinion. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I like the way the stream branches into two towards the end. I've never been able to achieve that effect. I wonder what causes it? 

Lovely piss. Keep watering the grass and bushes. 

Sometimes it's caused by cum sticking to the male urethra, but I don't think this was the case here since it happened at the end.  It's more likely his urethra was a little misaligned from the beginning, which was overwhelmed by the strength of his stream, but as his stream died down, became apparaent.  

• Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I like the way the stream branches into two towards the end.

Good for you lol ... Usually those double streams are one of the most annoying things that can happen to a man. They spray all over the place, in every direction, and land mostly onto the bathroom floor. If you're really unlucky you can also piss on your pants and shoes/socks, maybe even fingers, without noticing at first.

But since in the video it happened outside I had nothing to worry about. I got home dry and happy afterwards!

54 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Lovely piss. Keep watering the grass and bushes. 

Thank you! I definetly will. Peeing outside is something I've enjoyed since I was little and have no intentions to stop anytime soon lol ... Maybe there's going to be a few more videos of me doing this, but only if my bladder's full 😛

• Hot 1