Thisvid is down..?

durianfury

I get an html5 error whenever I try to watch anything on thisvid. Strangely, I can upload videos still, and see the thumbnail image, but when I click play it doesn’t work. Ive tried several browsers and restarted my device, it doesn’t seem to be on my end. A video I posted this evening has over a hundred “views” but no ratings as I expect nobody else can actually watch it either. Odd. Hope it's fixed soon

• Agree 1

Yes @durianfury - I just checked and seems the same...   Initially opened with a 'html5' error, so searched on a generic term and it showed up a load of thumbnails as normal - but clicking any of them gave an 'html5' error.

Hopefully a corruption somewhere on one of the hosted files which can be easily fixed rather than a sign of anything to come...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Person31 said:

It seems like thisvid is once again being wonky. Pages usually stall in loading. 

I've browsed a few videos on there this morning and it seems about 50/50 whether they load or whether I get a white screen with an error that the site is down.  It's definitely not happy.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've browsed a few videos on there this morning and it seems about 50/50 whether they load or whether I get a white screen with an error that the site is down.  It's definitely not happy.

I get that message too, but I just refresh the page and it loads. 

• Like 1