Kasslyn_xK - Ask me anything

Kasslyn_xK

3 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Hey 😄 How are you? Welcome to the site.

How long have you been into pee? Is it just peeing / pissing or are you into wetting as well? 🙂 

Almost a good strong decade being into pee; I'm also into wetting as well 😁

2 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

In your intro, you mention that a story about piss vandalism caught your eye.

What is it about that topic that interests you?

Its about the pissing in a hotel room and the amount of fun that caught my attention. Particularly that I have attempted that in the past, but was caught due to it being discovered(thinking of sharing what exactly happened in a new topic soon)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

Almost a good strong decade being into pee; I'm also into wetting as well 😁

😄 Good amount of time then! I think I've been into it for like 15 years as well now. Oh that's cool then!! 😄 If you want to talk about wetting much feel free to message me. 😄 I'm genuinely sat wearing damp boxer briefs right now as I wet about 30 minutes ago! 😄 

I hope you enjoy it here. 🙂 

2 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

It's about the pissing in a hotel room and the amount of fun that caught my attention. Particularly that I have attempted that in the past, but was caught due to it being discovered(thinking of sharing what exactly happened in a new topic soon)

As an avid hotel room pisser myself I'd be very interested to hear the story.  And on the subject, there's an active discussion on that exact topic you might find useful. See 

Look forward to seeing you around. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, glad1 said:

What's the most fun pee experience you've ever had. And, was it with others or solo?

If given the opportunity, what would be at the top of your pee bucket list?

I'd say that the most fun pee experience I had was publicly peeing myself together with friends. I have not really thought of something to do at the top of my pee bucket list, especially with the little free time I have nowadays.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 2

So, you prefer wetting to the exhibitionist side of things? (As in, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.) How about the naughty aspects, like peeing where you're not supposed to or making a big mess?

I'll look forward to your reply, but seeing how you have so little free time, I guess I'll have to do my best to wait. :peepants:

10 hours ago, glad1 said:

So, you prefer wetting to the exhibitionist side of things? (As in, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.) How about the naughty aspects, like peeing where you're not supposed to or making a big mess?

I'll look forward to your reply, but seeing how you have so little free time, I guess I'll have to do my best to wait. :peepants:

It leans to a bit of exhibitionist as I feel more comfortable doing it in a group rather than just alone. When it comes to naughty peeing, I definitely have made a big mess of myself and the surrounding a few times before, but only when I feel that it is okay to. 

9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I’m going to break the chain of all these pee related questions- after all this is general chat…

Have you ever met anyone famous, did they meet your expectations?

And is there anyone famous you would like to meet (and why)?

I've never really met anyone famous honestly, not much of those where I'm from. There was a famous singer by the name of Chester Bennington that I looked up to a lot and wanted to meet, sadly he passed on in 2017 - it kind of sucks that the famous people I look up to are just gone too soon, he was the inspiration for me to be interested in music(I'm sure many others too).

9 hours ago, Sophie said:

I'm going to ask you what I ask everyone : Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 100 duck sized horses?

This is a rather interesting question, I would fight 100 duck sized horses, but with love 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Hey. Welcome, and all that. I guess I'll bite.

• How did you discover your pee fetish?
  • What other things are you interested in, sexually/fetish-wise, besides pee?
  • (This is a more personal question - if you're uncomfortable answering, that's okay.) You're in school - what are you studying? What do you want to do in the future?
  • (This is just because I'm a nerd.) You live in Southeast Asia. Do you speak any other languages besides English? If so, which?

(sorry for the late reply, saw the notification and I forgot about it 😅)

• It was through my relative that I discovered about my pee fetish(I caught her doing something weird and we ended up having a little fun together, she shared her secrets in which I decided to explore on my own)
  • Asides from being interested in pee, I'm also into being a dommy mommy, and a fair share of being into scat(which I will try to not talk too much of on this platform)
  • I study engineering as of right now - in the future I hope to be a concept artist/modeler(asides from being able to contribute to others around me with this, I strongly believe that this can make fetishes more interesting as well) 
  • Definitely, I also speak Chinese and a little bit of Japanese + Russian
  • Love 3