On 9/15/2022 at 7:51 AM, Couple92 said:

I’m circumcised due to being born in Australia in the 80’s when it seemed to be the done thing. 
I personally don’t think it should be done unless medically necessary, how could I have consented to augmentation of my penis as a baby? I wish I had a foreskin. 

F8107B08-A451-40BA-8D19-7C89DB477961.jpeg

In the country, there are not a lot of guys that are circumcised. But, I noticed outside the United States.. It’s more common to be cut and I only know because of a guy I used to mess with was cut and confessed to me, that he didn’t like masturbating at all.

It was different to hear that. I also would like to throw in that, maybe it was something in the water but a lot of the dicks I have seen were definitely above average.

21 minutes ago, Darlene said:

a guy I used to mess with was cut and confessed to me, that he didn’t like masturbating at all.

… was this, like, “oh, no, I don’t like masturbating, I only cum if I can put it in a girl’s mouth or pussy, maybe you can help with that …?” 🙃

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, oliver2 said:

… was this, like, “oh, no, I don’t like masturbating, I only cum if I can put it in a girl’s mouth or pussy, maybe you can help with that …?” 🙃

Yes. Word from word. lmao

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

I'm uncut and I like it like that. I usually retract the foreskin to pee, especially if I'm actually trying to get a clean stream, but leaving it unretracted can have some pretty interesting results. It adds a lot of variables to any pee, and I like that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I'm uncut myself, and against it. Almost everything that can be done with a cut penis can also be done with an uncut one, but the opposite isn't true. Why take opportunities away from a baby or child?

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

Lady here and I wan't my men uncut. I've only ever seen one cut IRL and wasn't comfortable in how to interact with it 😅 Also much prefer the look of an uncut one. Guessing it might have been the opposite if I was born somewhere where the custom was most being cut though. 

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, swekiss said:

Lady here and I wan't my men uncut. I've only ever seen one cut IRL and wasn't comfortable in how to interact with it 😅 Also much prefer the look of an uncut one. Guessing it might have been the opposite if I was born somewhere where the custom was most being cut though. 

I think you interact with them in the same way.  <sarcasm>

When they are full erect, they look almost the same.  When using it for its intended purpose, I don't believe you'd notice one bit. 😉

18 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

When they are full erect, they look almost the same.  When using it for its intended purpose, I don't believe you'd notice one bit. 😉

Peeing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I know, I still missed the feeling of a foreskin to move 🤷‍♀️ I'm gonna go ahead and guess someone who is with women might experience the same feeling of "wait, this is different, what do I need to potentially do different to make this good?" if they have been with 20 with very small inner labia and clits and all of a sudden get one with very long inner labia and a very protruding clit that's almost a mini-dick. At least I would probably think about if and how it might differ to how my touch would feel for them. But hey, that's just my personal opinion. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Love 1