I'm uncut and what's weird is that I was born in the US. I haven't conducted all my male friends (obviously) that if they were circumcised or not but from the ones that I have known were.

I never asked my parents why I wasn't cut at birth since the topic can get awkward and weird to bring up with your parents so I never found out. But hey, either way I'm extremely glad that they didn't have me cut!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 7:27 PM, Jonjet0208 said:

I’m cut but always been curious about what a foreskin would feel like, especially since seeing so many on the net! Not only is the shower a place for getting clean but my usual morning toilet 💦

E4A68E23-C68C-487E-BA0B-02A1C775B55D.jpeg

Showers are very useful for cleaning and pissing in hahahahaha

Nice looking cock as well

• Thanks 1

Uncut here, also it seems I'm the only person who struggles to aim with the foreskin pulled back. Most of the time if I pull the foreskin back my pee sprays out in a wide enough pattern to make getting it all in the toilet difficult, and often I even get half the stream snaking back along the tip of my dick to then spray off sideways, making it completely impossible to control. Whereas if I pee through the foreskin I generally get a nice smooth stream. So generally I leave the foreskin when peeing, but if I'm peeing in the shower or peeing outside I'll pull back to get more distance, as control no longer matters.

3 minutes ago, Bill Thane said:

but if I'm peeing in the shower or peeing outside I'll pull back to get more distance, as control no longer matters.

Sometimes having no control is way more fun then being on total control hahaha

15 minutes ago, Bill Thane said:

Uncut here, also it seems I'm the only person who struggles to aim with the foreskin pulled back. Most of the time if I pull the foreskin back my pee sprays out in a wide enough pattern to make getting it all in the toilet difficult, and often I even get half the stream snaking back along the tip of my dick to then spray off sideways, making it completely impossible to control. Whereas if I pee through the foreskin I generally get a nice smooth stream. So generally I leave the foreskin when peeing, but if I'm peeing in the shower or peeing outside I'll pull back to get more distance, as control no longer matters.

That's cool that it directs the flow a bit. Never thought of that before.

I prefer my guys uncut.  Only been with one uncut and i didn't like how it got white icky stuff under the for-skin. Didn't smell very good or taste good.  He was my first husband high school sweetheart.  I Didn't really like giving him a blow job.  Don't mind giving a blow job to a cut guy.  I think a cut penis is very pretty, love a nice big pink head 😈

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Sweets said:

I prefer my guys uncut.  Only been with one uncut and i didn't like how it got white icky stuff under the for-skin. Didn't smell very good or taste good.  He was my first husband high school sweetheart.  I Didn't really like giving him a blow job.  Don't mind giving a blow job to a cut guy.  I think a cut penis is very pretty, love a nice big pink head 😈

Uncut guys need to pay a bit more attention to hygiene for that reason (which is hardly a chore, because soaping your cock with warm water is ... hardly a chore). Usual/obvious blow job concern would be BUT WHAT IF IT TASTES OF PISS which won’t be an issue for @Sweets 😉

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Uncut guys need to pay a bit more attention to hygiene for that reason (which is hardly a chore, because soaping your cock with warm water is ... hardly a chore). Usual/obvious blow job concern would be BUT WHAT IF IT TASTES OF PISS which won’t be an issue for @Sweets 😉

Nope pee is not an issue.  I use to have a big hang up about having sex especially oral sex without a shower or bath because of my ex husband.  He wouldn't go down on me if I wasn't “clean” right out of the shower.  I just preferred not to give him a blow job. Luck for me i got new partners who were more fun 

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mr Eliminature is cut, which is supposedly rare for European men. It had to be done as a baby because of medical reasons, so I am told. I've asked him many times; does he mind? Does he miss his foreskin and each time the answer is "No."

For the record, he wasn't circumcised because of my Judaism. I wasn't born when he was circumcised; he's a few years older than me. 

I had an ex with phimosis once who absolutely hated his foreskin. I tried as much as I could to reassure him - foreskins, male genitalia generally, is really not my field of expertise! Everything was fine when we used a condom. There was no difference, but still, he hated it. He was very excited to tell me a few years later (we'd broken up but we still spoke) that he had had an elective circumcision! I was VERY surprised. Not only had he had it done, he'd paid for it. He offered to send me photos, but I politely declined.

As for me, as long as it's clean and not being forced inside me against my will, I don't really have a preference. When a man is wearing a condom, there is no difference in sensation. I've only ever had sex with my circumcised husband without a condom so I can't say I've experienced any difference. 

For those asking, a circumcised man can masturbate just as easily as a foreskin'd man; just use saliva or lube.  

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 9:53 PM, peenewbie said:

I'm cut, but I do like to watch uncut cocks pee. Watching the pee come through the foreskin is cool.

I too always loved to watch guys pee at the urinal.  I'm cut as well, but tis interesting to watch how the uncut guys pee.  Some expose their head to pee and others just pee from the foreskin.

On 2/24/2015 at 5:08 PM, Sally Westbury said:

We need some pics guys...;-) XX

Always happy to oblige! *giggles* Living in the United States, I've been cut since birth, so seeing other cut dicks throughout my life is pretty much normal.  Tis very rare, I see an uncut penis. 

20190717_184716.jpg

• Hot 2