Everyday Tempting Opportunities

Of course, there are always loads of places that I want to pee, but manage to restrain myself.  I just put a new carpet in the house and would love to christen it, but can’t because my wife would not be happy!  That’s just one example that springs to mind.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
14 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Of course, there are always loads of places that I want to pee, but manage to restrain myself.  I just put a new carpet in the house and would love to christen it, but can’t because my wife would not be happy!  That’s just one example that springs to mind.

I hear you 😅 New carpet especially must be begging for a christening! The wife would certainly have some questions though...

• Agree 1

Oh yeah! Everyday at work is a great example, i work in a factory that builds building elements which they then just put together on the construction site like walls, floors, etc. I’ve wanted to have a sneaky wee in one of them for the longest time. Just the thought of them going into somebody’s home turns me on so much, i could litterally spread my piss into hundreds of houses. But obviously will never act on it ’cause i need a paycheck to live. 😅

• Like 3

Great topic @rann, and excellent commentary @gldenwetgoose. When I used to travel on business much more than I do now, I would be *so* tempted to pee on the carpeted floor, and *so* knew that I wasn't going to do it. I managed to spray down the bathroom on occasion ... but only when I knew I could clean it up properly. I will try and remember to return to this thread every time I pass somewhere that I think "That would be a good place ... but no, I just can't".

• Agree 2

One that I have really enjoyed in the past is wetting at the swimming pool. Not anywhere that'll cause issues for people of course.

I finish swimming, shower, then go into the toilets and sit on the toilet and pee my swim shorts.

I then go into the changing rooms and put very little effort into drying my pisst privates as I change back into my clothes to head home. 😁😁

You’ve touched on instances in your post as well as places and objects. There are of course many places and objects, but for me the instances is one of the main ones. 
Often these days I’ll find myself in the office and then driving home mid afternoon to what I expect to be an empty house. 
It’s easier to exit the building without going the opposite way to use the bathrooms and then have a pleasurable full drive home. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

In an unrestricted world it would be quite feasible to not think about making it or nor… but as it is there’s always the chance that son is home from work early or neighbours are outside gardening.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You’ve touched on instances in your post as well as places and objects. There are of course many places and objects, but for me the instances is one of the main ones. 
Often these days I’ll find myself in the office and then driving home mid afternoon to what I expect to be an empty house. 
It’s easier to exit the building without going the opposite way to use the bathrooms and then have a pleasurable full drive home. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

In an unrestricted world it would be quite feasible to not think about making it or nor… but as it is there’s always the chance that son is home from work early or neighbours are outside gardening.

Good point: there are some places I have peed and things I have peed on (in the house or elsewhere) that I can only use because I know I have time to clean up. That means that there are many instances where I can't use those places either because others will be there who will take a dim view of me peeing or I can't take the risk that I will be discovered.

It also applies outside. There are places where I walk that I often pee, but only because I can see there's no-one around who would realise and be offended by what I'm doing. So an "everyday tempting opportunity" remains just that if there are people around.

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Albionis said:

Oh yeah! Everyday at work is a great example, i work in a factory that builds building elements which they then just put together on the construction site like walls, floors, etc. I’ve wanted to have a sneaky wee in one of them for the longest time. Just the thought of them going into somebody’s home turns me on so much, i could litterally spread my piss into hundreds of houses. But obviously will never act on it ’cause i need a paycheck to live. 😅

Haha that is definitely tempting! Marking your territory is one thing, but the thought of pattering on something you know someone else will be using is a delightful one indeed.

10 hours ago, Kupar said:

Great topic @rann, and excellent commentary @gldenwetgoose. When I used to travel on business much more than I do now, I would be *so* tempted to pee on the carpeted floor, and *so* knew that I wasn't going to do it. I managed to spray down the bathroom on occasion ... but only when I knew I could clean it up properly. I will try and remember to return to this thread every time I pass somewhere that I think "That would be a good place ... but no, I just can't".

You understand exactly then! Yes, for me especially, something about the nicer business hotels tempts me even more to leave a naughty stain somewhere, but alas I simply cannot. You did jog my memory however that I once did something similar to you -- there was a hotel where the floor was pure concrete outside of the shower so I peed a bit there as the evidence was effortlessly washed away.

• Like 1