Peefans.com tribute peeing

20 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Your bladder was quite full!! 😀

Yes, I had a couple of beers before this, and I did not take a pee all evening long 😉 So yes, my bladder was rather full, and it felt really nice to let it all out! Lots of pee -> lots of fun 🙂

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, HitEmAll said:

Yes, I had a couple of beers before this, and I did not take a pee all evening long 😉 So yes, my bladder was rather full, and it felt really nice to let it all out! Lots of pee -> lots of fun 🙂

So if I make you hold longer will you spell a longer sentence 😂😂

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

So if I make you hold longer will you spell a longer sentence 😂😂

Haha yes, maybe next time I could try to write some more.. 😅 I did have some pee left at the end, so some longer word(s) might be possible. I guess if I hold much more pee such that I have to go really bad, at some point it will become hard to control the stream and it will be just a huge "regular" puddle.. 😂

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So.. I was not joking, I really practiced this before at home, twice.. 🙂 It was in the winter one year ago, and thanks to covid there was not too much going on, so I had a lot of time to do some silly peeing things. 😅.

This was my first try. I waited until my bladder was really full, and then tried to pee-write "PEEFANS.COM" on some towels in my bathroom. It did not yet work out perfectly and it turned out to be a bit harder than I expected, but I had a lot of fun with this..

I hope you enjoy the video!

https://www.erome.com/a/x8TU7Gl5

screenshot_a.thumb.png.1dcf0c074c3ad64085a750b20c45c1eb.png

Edited by HitEmAll
corrected link to video
  • Like 1
  • Love 3