First Desperate Pee experience

4 minutes ago, bcreed1983 said:

Thanks a lot for sharing! I can only imagine the relief and pleasure at the same time when you let go. It must have been one hell of a rush!

Omg! It was insane, it was a rush and scary. I mean I was standing in my bf parents basement and I was having a full on accident!!! I couldn't believe I was doing that!. However it was such a turn on to!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Sexismygod said:

I've never been a holder but I can imagine a first encounter like that would be amazing.

I hope it's not too harsh to judge this story a perfect 10 😎

Awe thank you! 🤭 Now that I've had more experience I can say I usually don't like holding overly long only for the sake of I don't like getting to the point of the pain in the hold then it's no fun anymore.  

But this experience was definitely a rush! I don't mind holding to a fun level and ending with an exciting wetting.

• Love 1

As a site we never do 'judging harshly', but for an introduction that was one of the hottest ever - such a shame things didn't work for you and boyfriend, but I hope your online friend got an understanding of just how amazing an experience that was for you.

Thanks so much for sharing with us, loved reading it and so glad you've got the courage to tell us about it.  

• Like 1

Wow! Just wow! Thank you so much for sharing that story - so hot! Reading it I was right there with you. I'm so pleased you enjoyed that first time. It sounds like your online friend knew what they were doing 🙂

12 hours ago, Kupar said:

Wow! Just wow! Thank you so much for sharing that story - so hot! Reading it I was right there with you. I'm so pleased you enjoyed that first time. It sounds like your online friend knew what they were doing 🙂

He sure seemed to didn't he? I was glad for the fun first experience. It definitely made my interest keep going as far as finding others to talk to about it. Try new things. 😉

• Love 1
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As a site we never do 'judging harshly', but for an introduction that was one of the hottest ever - such a shame things didn't work for you and boyfriend, but I hope your online friend got an understanding of just how amazing an experience that was for you.

Thanks so much for sharing with us, loved reading it and so glad you've got the courage to tell us about it.  

As for that relationship, it was most definitely for the best it didn't. I am now very much happier. That relationship is definitely meant for another confessional and a more private setting for sure. I'm not afraid to talk about it if someone asks in a message tho

1 hour ago, Colormerose said:

As for that relationship, it was most definitely for the best it didn't. I am now very much happier. That relationship is definitely meant for another confessional and a more private setting for sure. I'm not afraid to talk about it if someone asks in a message tho

Glad to hear you're happier.  Sounds like a topic to be put firmly behind you - unless you need to talk and it helps you - otherwise I've got no interest in raking up past history.  'Onwards and upwards!'

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Glad to hear you're happier.  Sounds like a topic to be put firmly behind you - unless you need to talk and it helps you - otherwise I've got no interest in raking up past history.  'Onwards and upwards!'

I'm good. Lessons learned and thankfully had family and friends there when I needed them most. 🙂 And naughty side of me isn't even sorry for what I did in this story.. 😜

• Love 2
  • 2 years later...
On 7/4/2021 at 6:35 AM, Colormerose said:

Omg! It was insane, it was a rush and scary. I mean I was standing in my bf parents basement and I was having a full on accident!!! I couldn't believe I was doing that!. However it was such a turn on to!

Did you masturbate during or after?? I do!!!

On 5/1/2024 at 8:05 AM, jim torgerson said:

I will pee myself and masturbate during and after till orgasm all over myself

Thats way hot! I love that feeling 

• Love 1

I experienced a desperate piss in a hostel many years ago. I was about 20 and shared a room with two  female back packers. I think they were about 30 years old. The bathroom was across the yard in another building and once in the bed it wasn’t very tempting to get dressed to go across the yard for a piss. One of the girls, I think she was from Poland or maybe some country from Eastern Europe, excused herself in the middle of the night. She went for the drawer and got a big towel. Squatted over the towel and I could hear the hissing sound of a pissing pussy and the smell of piss spread in the room. As she finishes she put the towel behind her bed. I got so extremely turned on I got up and said “I also have to pee” and took the same towel. It was barely warm but all wet from her piss. I rubbed my dick in her piss. It was such a turn on. 

• Hot 2