Does anyone here enjoy rewetting?

I’ve enjoyed rewetting a pair of boxer briefs for an entire week while wife was away. I work from home. I put a layer of white towels over my office chair, then sat on top in my boxer briefs. While working, when the need to pee arose, I just let it out to soak my underwear and towels.

After several days of this, everything smelled really strong of piss, and the stains on my underwear were multi-layered and getting crusty. The more it smelled, the more it turned me on.

Just now, Ilovepeestains said:

I’ve enjoyed rewetting a pair of boxer briefs for an entire week while wife was away. I work from home. I put a layer of white towels over my office chair, then sat on top in my boxer briefs. While working, when the need to pee arose, I just let it out to soak my underwear and towels.

After several days of this, everything smelled really strong of piss, and the stains on my underwear were multi-layered and getting crusty. The more it smelled, the more it turned me on.

Wow that's commitment that is! 😮

1 minute ago, Likelettingitgo said:

I'm the opposite, i like peeing in dry pants. On the few occasions I get to pee my pants, I make sure I have several pants at hand.

I also don't like the smell or like to wear anything wet.

Each to their own. 😄 Although to be fair, my boxers are usually pretty dry by the time they get wet again. 😛

20 hours ago, BGSB86 said:

I do. The first time I realized I like it was when I had an accident at work and then was desperate on the way home. When I got into the bathroom I figured that if my pants were already wet then I might as well wet then again for fun, and I loved it!

Sounds perfect. No better excuse to pee your pants than knowing they've already been peed before. 😉 😄

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, leatherlover84 said:

Has anyone ever wet leather pants that are not lined inside, if so what is the best way to clean the inside after doing so, so I can rewet them later on do you just keep them on and let them dry that way or take them off and put them back on later?

I expect they will be like my leather skirt, just wet it and hang it up to dry!

• Like 1