On the naughty train home

I loved this! Quite often I picture myself there in the story, watching the characters and the plot unfold but in this case I pictured I was Holly. I could see myself sat on the train wearing a little uniform and peeing myself right there. I actually want to recreate the scene in my mind using Blender or maybe even a drawing but I am not talented enough.

Thank you for this!

• Love 3

Wow! Fantastic story Mr Goose 🙂 I really like Holly - she's a *lot* of fun. I am enjoying picturing those scenes, and thinking about what's coming next 🙂 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/26/2021 at 10:24 PM, Sophie said:

Magnificent update to the series! As Kupar said, Holly seems like a lot of fun!  I wish my nights out were like that.  M and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this together. So much so he gave me a little request.

"Do you think you could do that for me Soph?"
"What, wet myself on the train?"
"No, walk around with wet knickers underneath your skirt."

I think I might be doing something once it gets a little warmer!

Thank you for writing this. I'm looking forward to the next installment (If you write one, no pressure of course!)

I just glanced back at the story and comments...  and this made me smile.

• Love 1

Well this is progressing very nicely indeed Goose - thank you for writing such a hot chapter! You write natural dialogue better than anyone on this site, and I strongly believe that the hottest stories are the ones with the most relatable, credible scenarios - so this does it for me. Thanks again! 

• Love 1