New year, new way of life. ( for me anyways )

45 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

This post is open to anyone who wants to read it and/or comment on it, but I am mainly posting it as a way to update my friends here with a subject we talked about in the chat but the chat limits messages to 300 characters so this is an easier way for me to do this. (BTW, we can certainly chat about it in the room )

Many people have asked me if I wear pampers for need or for pleasure. My answer has always been for pleasure as it is ( was ) the truth, but that is now shifting for me. I can remember for years I have always been someone who crossed her legs before sneezing or coughing.. a good laugh could leave me with wet undies.. and I always wore pads even when it wasn't "that time" for me cos most times when I tinkled,  10-15 minutes later I could expect a whoosh that I needed to be prepared for. I never really associated those as "urge incontinence" or "overflow incontinence" I just viewed them as things most of us women deal with. 

Fast forward to June of this year when as you all know I went full time in pampers. All of those little peeing "issues" were no longer an issue since I was more than prepared to absorb all tinkle my body released and I just forgot about those, I actually, for a time, became VERY aware of all my peeing. 

Another major situation that happened over the last few months was me "coming out" to family and friends. Me and a group of friends had a week long getaway, and between Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings, everyone that knows me is aware that I'm in diapers at all times. I never went about to advertise it.. but it's really not easy to hide when people are close. While I was very stressed out and worried about how people would react,  I have found my body and brain with a whole new level of comfort with everyone's acceptance. Yes, there has been MANY embarrassing moments, but major relief in never having to hide that again. 

Sorry, this is getting really long. 😥 

I kept a journal of my process of going into pampers fulltime and I have noticed that the control that I had not too, too long ago is diminishing pretty rapidly in the last 2 months. I went from someone who FELT, anticipated and eagerly wet my diaper, to now where, at best, I am aware of tinkling myself 50% of the time. ( and 50% is being kind to myself ) I also went from a girl who woke up at night needing to pee, pee'd, and then went back to sleep, to someone who sleeps through the night without waking, but wakes up in a wet pamper every morning. 

As much as I LOVE my pampers, and I have no intention on giving them up, I'd be lying if I didn't admit going from having control to losing it is a bit unnerving. I have been spending alot of time thinking about how to handle this because I know what is happening.. it's the law of nature that "if you don't use it, you lose it" and that is what is happening with my bladder strength to control my peeing.

So, where do I go from here. I thought about kegel exercises to work on gaining the strength back and to make sure it didn't get worse. I thought about doing nothing and just accepting that at some point full incontinence will be my new normal. But then I realized something that I guess I was never really ready to accept until now...and that is..

My desire to become fully incontinent is much stronger than my desire to maintain continence.

It's even kinda strange for me to say that, but it's true, so I am undertaking a different approach. I don't know if it will do anything or not but in exploring kegel exercises I learned the "working" part and the "releasing" part. I am ignoring the working part and making a conscious effort to focus on maintaining the releasing part throughout the day. I also am setting aside 30 minutes in the morning, afternoon and evening to work specifically on my modified releasing exercises. Again, I don't know if they will do anything to "speed up" the inevitable but that is my destination so I am going to try to get there as quickly as possible. 

I know this is very odd to some people, and I am also not naive to think that living incontinent will be all fun and exciting. I am aware this pandemic will come to an end at some point and i will be going back to work. Instead of being one of the girls who goes to the ladies room a few times a day to pee, I'll be the only girl who goes to the ladies room a couple times a day to change my diaper.. I'm not foolish enough to think I will always go unnoticed. Someone in the next stall will hear. I know soon I'll be socializing again and dating will have a new challenge when going without a pamper isn't an option anymore. But this is the direction I feel is right for me. I hope those of you that were my friends here chose to remain my friends here. 

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

Thanks a lot for that open, honest and thoughtful posting, @MiaDarling! If I may consider myself your friend here, I will certainly remain your friend, and I now feel even closer to you after this touching writing. Already looking forward to the next time we can chat!  😊

Edited by kalle2020
  • Like 1

That took courage to write such an open and personal post @MiaDarling .

What you wear does not define you, the person. 

If needs require pampers, well that does not change who you are. 

If you can feel more confident and sleep through the night , then those are definite benefits.

I am sure that everyone that knows you gives you their full support. 

You are a princess in Pampers and I love your energy and enthusiasm.

Good luck and best wishes.

I think @kalle2020 has said pretty much everything I wanted to say @MiaDarling. Thanks for being you: quirky, open. honest, articulate and lovely. You'll always have friends here - and I for one will be here for you any time you want to chat. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you choose to share with us! ❤️

It takes a lot of courage to consciously make a choice which will impact so many of the daily activities of life.  Ultimately, I suspect that dating pose the biggest potential set of challenges (would being incontinent be an up-front thing, or an oh-by-the way: the former could scare-off potential dates, the latter could be seen by some as lying).

All that said, I admire you for having the courage to follow your desires.

• Like 1

Like a lot of people have said @MiaDarling - a very honest account.

More than that, we're a forum with a quite ranging diversity of different aspects of pee - the one common bond that we're all into some aspect of it. Last night in chat the observation was made that there's relatively little diaper content on the site. Reading your post, it struck me how deeply thought through it is.

Over the last few months you've earned a place in our hearts, a sweet, fun, excited young lady with a passion for tinkling in her diapers (and making very tempting offers to share too). It's sometimes been like a breath of fresh air.  Now though, you've given us a sight of something far more than just skin deep - an insight into why and how you've ended up being the person you are.

So, it's taken you six or eight months to get to here - and about one month to have us all standing here to back you up. Can't wait to see where 2021 is going to take us.

• Like 1

Reading a few of the posts already it seems that to women anyway,wetting is actually pleasant?

I recall the few occasions maybe i was drunk,walking home from pub,sadly losing control.Getting home feeling sticky and cold,chafing like mad,my tackle all slippery and stuck to each other.Women dont have that so maybe they just feel the overall warmth?

47 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Thanks a lot for that open, honest and thoughtful posting, @MiaDarling! If I may consider myself your friend here, I will certainly remain your friend, and I now feel even closer to you after this touching writing. Already looking forward to the next time we can chat!  😊

You are my friend Kalle.. Thank you! 😘

18 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I think @kalle2020 has said pretty much everything I wanted to say @MiaDarling. Thanks for being you: quirky, open. honest, articulate and lovely. You'll always have friends here - and I for one will be here for you any time you want to chat. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you choose to share with us! ❤️

Thank you Danny!! 🤗😘

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Like a lot of people have said @MiaDarling - a very honest account.

More than that, we're a forum with a quite ranging diversity of different aspects of pee - the one common bond that we're all into some aspect of it. Last night in chat the observation was made that there's relatively little diaper content on the site. Reading your post, it struck me how deeply thought through it is.

Over the last few months you've earned a place in our hearts, a sweet, fun, excited young lady with a passion for tinkling in her diapers (and making very tempting offers to share too). It's sometimes been like a breath of fresh air.  Now though, you've given us a sight of something far more than just skin deep - an insight into why and how you've ended up being the person you are.

So, it's taken you six or eight months to get to here - and about one month to have us all standing here to back you up. Can't wait to see where 2021 is going to take us.

Thank you Goose!! You are always so sweet to me. I knew you would understand. 😘

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, thisguy20 said:

It takes a lot of courage to consciously make a choice which will impact so many of the daily activities of life.  Ultimately, I suspect that dating pose the biggest potential set of challenges (would being incontinent be an up-front thing, or an oh-by-the way: the former could scare-off potential dates, the latter could be seen by some as lying).

All that said, I admire you for having the courage to follow your desires.

Thank you! 😊

59 minutes ago, WetDreamer said:

That took courage to write such an open and personal post @MiaDarling .

What you wear does not define you, the person. 

If needs require pampers, well that does not change who you are. 

If you can feel more confident and sleep through the night , then those are definite benefits.

I am sure that everyone that knows you gives you their full support. 

You are a princess in Pampers and I love your energy and enthusiasm.

Good luck and best wishes.

Thank you so much for the kind words! 😘

A very honest and commendable post...I know of no one who would have the courage to do such a thing and make a detail post on the matter including current and future life experiences with diaper wearing and the pitfalls that come with it...well done mia hope everything works out well take care stay wet 

2 minutes ago, bibbob said:

A very honest and commendable post...I know of no one who would have the courage to do such a thing and make a detail post on the matter including current and future life experiences with diaper wearing and the pitfalls that come with it...well done mia hope everything works out well take care stay wet 

Thank you! 

I'm always wet!! 🤗😘💓💕

Its great to feel liberated i guess,no running for the toilet etc.How much however can one diaper hold before you would be best thinking about changing it,or it may start to overflow?I guess the capacity isnt infinite?Maybe about a litre,or 2 pees kind of?

1 minute ago, JMY said:

Its great to feel liberated i guess,no running for the toilet etc.How much however can one diaper hold before you would be best thinking about changing it,or it may start to overflow?I guess the capacity isnt infinite?Maybe about a litre,or 2 pees kind of?

I don't really weigh them. I just know when it may leak and I change it then. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, muffinhuntr said:

Thank you so much for sharing! That is the most heartfelt and honest personal narration I have seen in a long time. I hope you count me as a friend. I fully support you and look forward to seeing updates on your journey.

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. 😊

Thank you for sharing. It must have been very liberating coming out to your friends. That took a lot of courage. 99% of the content here is sex-based, and kind of expected. It's fascinating to hear a different point of view that comes from necessity and well being. I wish all the best for the new you in the new year, and hope you find a partner that is a perfect match for you. It might even be easier than you'd think!

9 minutes ago, hrlv said:

Thank you for sharing. It must have been very liberating coming out to your friends. That took a lot of courage. 99% of the content here is sex-based, and kind of expected. It's fascinating to hear a different point of view that comes from necessity and well being. I wish all the best for the new you in the new year, and hope you find a partner that is a perfect match for you. It might even be easier than you'd think!

Awww... Thank you soooo much! Very kind words and very sweet of you to say!  😘

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I agree with many others here that it is a very brave thing for you to make that conscious decision to be incontinent.   It will effectively mean that instead of thinking about if and when to pee, it will happen whilst you are doing any activity and I'm sure that you will enjoy the new way of life as you've identified that it is right for you.   It seems that most of the people who matter now know about your Pampers, so you have made the biggest step by them being aware of it.   For anyone else - they don't matter anyway.  It is down to you to do what is right for you and don't care what others think, although it is nice to know that your immediate friends and family are OK with it.

Enjoy your new found direction!

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I agree with many others here that it is a very brave thing for you to make that conscious decision to be incontinent.   It will effectively mean that instead of thinking about if and when to pee, it will happen whilst you are doing any activity and I'm sure that you will enjoy the new way of life as you've identified that it is right for you.   It seems that most of the people who matter now know about your Pampers, so you have made the biggest step by them being aware of it.   For anyone else - they don't matter anyway.  It is down to you to do what is right for you and don't care what others think, although it is nice to know that your immediate friends and family are OK with it.

Enjoy your new found direction!

Thank you Alfresco! 😘

• Like 1