Hot summer night in the city

Just now, Ppgirl said:

This was so hot. 😏 Well written. 

Thank you! That is the first piece of pee fiction I have written (apart from getting carried away in my dream holiday description in another thread), so if you have any suggestions for improvement please let me know! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Excellent - perfect build up of the tension and a great read.  Let's hope it's the first of many.

That's a great compliment, especially coming from a master. Thanks - it means a lot.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Excellent. Also leaving some room for the reader's imagination ("Either she wasn’t wearing any panties or she was peeing straight through them."). I'm already looking forward to your next story, @Kupar!

Thanks! @Ppgirl's original wasn't clear on the detail of whether she was wearing panties, or peed through them or pulled them aside, and of course in the near dark from 50 yards away I couldn't really tell 🙂 

• Cheeky 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, Sir Kupar, I am late to the party on this story, but I am catching up on my pee stories homework! 😆 God I love this!  💖I adore  the way you describe their beautiful bodies. The gorgeous, though brief! cock-rubbing while leaning against the wall gave me tingles. So, so good. You have such an eloquent way of describing erotic feelings and female bodies. Beautiful! 🔥💜

• Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Sorry, Sir Kupar, I am late to the party on this story, but I am catching up on my pee stories homework! 😆 God I love this!  💖I adore  the way you describe their beautiful bodies. The gorgeous, though brief! cock-rubbing while leaning against the wall gave me tingles. So, so good. You have such an eloquent way of describing erotic feelings and female bodies. Beautiful! 🔥💜

Thank you Midori! I'm glad I can make you all tingly 🙂

• Love 1