The PeeFans Sports Club

Just now, Kupar said:

I love this Sophie. You'll have a great time, and it will be good to ride with others I am sure. I will bet you a massive bar of Galaxy that you will really enjoy it. OK?

I'll take that bet! It's me, another girl and 4 guys so a small group. I just hope I enjoy it!

• Love 3
Just now, Sophie said:

I'll take that bet! It's me, another girl and 4 guys so a small group. I just hope I enjoy it!

I'm looking forward to my Galaxy already 🙂 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

50 miles down and a big smile on my face. 20 miles solo (10 miles each way) and then 30 miles with my friends. I really enjoyed it! I was SO nervous at the start for the first few miles, not really talking, just sort of being there.

I've been affectionately nicknamed "peanut" because of the amount of toilet breaks I needed! Nervous wees, perhaps?

😁

With my training for Manchester marathon in full swing, I’d intended on running a steady 18km this morning - but got a bit carried away with the lovely scenery and ended up doing 26! But hey, always better to find yourself wanting to do more, than wanting to stop early 😊

I was hoping to get to enjoy a nice outdoor wee (or two) along the way, but again the sweating out of fluids from running sadly put paid to that! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Sophie said:

50 miles down and a big smile on my face. 20 miles solo (10 miles each way) and then 30 miles with my friends. I really enjoyed it! I was SO nervous at the start for the first few miles, not really talking, just sort of being there.

I've been affectionately nicknamed "peanut" because of the amount of toilet breaks I needed! Nervous wees, perhaps?

That's great, well done. I only managed 30 today as I was busy. 50 is the next target for me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Kudos to both of you - I’ve got a whole set of excuses why I managed a pathetic 6.7 miles yesterday and 5.8 today. 

They all count 🙂

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Kudos to both of you - I’ve got a whole set of excuses why I managed a pathetic 6.7 miles yesterday and 5.8 today. 

Like Kupar said, they all count.

And besides, that's still 12.5 miles more than someone who sat on the sofa eating chips all day.

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Went for a walk with my eldest daughter today after I arrived home from staying with a friend. It was really nice just to walk and catch up about the weekend, and just generally have a wonderful mother daughter chat about whatever was on our minds.

Watch said I walked 5 miles, so not a huge amount but I enjoyed it.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...

This evening I went out with my run club, but on my jog to the starting point, I realised two things.. one, my right trainer laces needed tightening, and two, I very much needed a piss. 

Being able to use the disguise of simply tying my shoe, I opted to kill two birds with one stone! Stopping at the side of the road to crouch down and releasing my cock from the inner leg of my shorts and letting a nice handsfree stream of piss flow out onto the floor below me, whilst I re-tied my shoe. Once done, I tucked my cock away and feeling very pleased with myself, jogged on like nothing happened! (if you didn’t see the nice puddle left behind, that is). I loved the brazen nonchalance of it all.

Every run is better with an outdoor wee!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

What an absolute knackering weekend. I think I'm starting to show my age. A 4k run, 10K hike across boggy muddy but breath taking countryside yesterday and then a 50k bike ride in the rain today. My legs have disowned me lol

• Hug 3

I have always been into car racing , drag racing , so two years ago I bought plans for a Lotus 7 , and built the car from scratch , the original had a 1500 CC 4 cylinder and 4 speed trans , about 75 HP ,  mine had a V-6,  3.1 with a hot cam ,bigger valves . Made the headers my self , and the intake manifold to adapt a holly 4 barrel carb .  It's only 1350 lbs and has 300 HP , this thing is scary to drive , you can burn rubber in 4 gears .

20220426_142110.jpg

20220706_143237.jpg

One more

No doors , no roof , no radio , no windows .GPS  is stage 1 , I Look Out the side to see where I am . When I took Ruth for a ride she was scared to death of the acceleration, and of course she peed. LOLOLOL  It goes to local car shows and most folks think their car is much faster , I just tell them to reconsider.351774490_20221231_115907(6).thumb.jpg.f7b228deea913073c39ab2ad6ee004d2.jpg

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 8:17 PM, on the porch said:

One more

No doors , no roof , no radio , no windows .GPS  is stage 1 , I Look Out the side to see where I am . When I took Ruth for a ride she was scared to death of the acceleration, and of course she peed. LOLOLOL  It goes to local car shows and most folks think their car is much faster , I just tell them to reconsider.351774490_20221231_115907(6).thumb.jpg.f7b228deea913073c39ab2ad6ee004d2.jpg

The in-gear speeds that light weight can give you are insane, I had a modified Golf R which was very quick off the line but struggled to do much past that initial "oh shit" acceleration

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Manchester marathon in the bag for me today - heavy legs by the end but an overall enjoyable experience and a PB!

LOTS of men peeling off to the side and brazenly pissing, as a topical side note. 

Huge kudos to you and well done for the PB - pretty good weather for it too, as long as the breeze wasn't too strong (I live about an hour away).

And glad the guys (including you?) got some 'hydration management opportunities'. Hope some of the lady athletes (or spectators) did too, even if you didn't get to see them.

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Huge kudos to you and well done for the PB - pretty good weather for it too, as long as the breeze wasn't too strong (I live about an hour away).

And glad the guys (including you?) got some 'hydration management opportunities'. Hope some of the lady athletes (or spectators) did too, even if you didn't get to see them.

Cheers! The weather was pretty much perfect running conditions as it didn't ever get too blustery - excellent support from the crowds to help get you through it, especially when I was in the trenches towards the end 😅

I was somewhat tempted to indulge in a piss at the side, but the task at hand overrode that - one of the ladies in our group afterwards reported on how she'd done so, but it wasn't something I otherwise got to witness, unfortunately! 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Completely understand what you mean there @James_erased - when you're making progress why break your rhythm and pace.

And as far as your group member, I may be an exception but actually just knowing that she was prepared to free-wee like that counts for quite a lot.  Yes it would have been exciting to see, but at the same time lovely to know that she would.  If you see what I mean.

• Agree 1