Best voyuer experience

5 hours ago, piss licker said:

a night club in the Midlands had windows around the back for the womens loos me and a mate went for a fag one night and stumbled upon this treasure we saw hundreds of lovely backsides over many months some sitting down some in a hover position even saw one woman snorting cocaine off the window sill without her seeing us lol

That's awesome! Could you see multiple women at one time? How was the view in there? What was visible?

On 11/1/2020 at 9:16 PM, Necro8617 said:

What was the best experience you had observing people peeing when they had no idea you could see?

When I was a teen I went camping with some friends and family.  The outhouses were quite primitive and had a door in the back where you could open up a panel. The rangers I suppose would put chemicals in the pit below to sterilize it. Well, the panel was in the back of the outhouse and allowed you to look up at the user of the toilet whilst they were sitting.  When I discovered this you can believe I took the opportunity to examine the anatomy of my female friends and relatives!

What were their pussies like? Can you give detail?

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, piss licker said:

a night club in the Midlands had windows around the back for the womens loos me and a mate went for a fag one night and stumbled upon this treasure we saw hundreds of lovely backsides over many months some sitting down some in a hover position even saw one woman snorting cocaine off the window sill without her seeing us lol

I'm American, so for a second I thought you meant something very different than what you actually did...LOL

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

He means he’s going to put something cylindrical in his mouth and suck.

(Oh, that didn’t help at all)

Americans are horrified when Brits say fag (cigarettes) or faggot (a meatball-like thing) but Brits are horrified when we say fanny (which is an inoffensive word for butt in America, but apparently it's vulgar slang for the vagina in Britain).

10 hours ago, GWash17 said:

Americans are horrified when Brits say fag (cigarettes) or faggot (a meatball-like thing) but Brits are horrified when we say fanny (which is an inoffensive word for butt in America, but apparently it's vulgar slang for the vagina in Britain).

😂😂😂 I love the fact there are people on here from all over and love our differences. I just learned last year or the year before on here what a bloke was. 

• Like 3

My best experience was a parking lot down the street from a small Hookah Bar in Atlanta, GA where the waitresses and female patrons came to piss behind a church bus and van. That was a guaranteed sighting early every Saturday and Sunday morning between 2am and 3am. I was there weekly. Unfortunately good things come to an end because the place closed in January 2019. 

I had weekly reports on my sightings. You can look back at my post titled, “The Lot”. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 11/3/2020 at 8:08 AM, Starks2010 said:

My best experience was a parking lot down the street from a small Hookah Bar in Atlanta, GA where the waitresses and female patrons came to piss behind a church bus and van. That was a guaranteed sighting early every Saturday and Sunday morning between 2am and 3am. I was there weekly. Unfortunately good things come to an end because the place closed in January 2019. 

I had weekly reports on my sightings. You can look back at my post titled, “The Lot”. 

So thats wat happened. I was enjoying those stories you had. Hope u find another place to check out. 🤙

• Like 1
On 11/2/2020 at 11:54 PM, Necro8617 said:

That's awesome! Could you see multiple women at one time? How was the view in there? What was visible

there ass was visible because they were sitting away from the window so when they got up to wipe you had a perfect view of there ass if they turned round quickly you could get a shot of there pussy but they would see you looking in and then game over 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, mark said:

So thats wat happened. I was enjoying those stories you had. Hope u find another place to check out. 🤙

I haven’t found another spot like that with guaranteed sightings. I had one post from a new lot and it wasn’t great because I didn’t have a clear view like the previous lot. 😔

On 11/3/2020 at 2:08 AM, GWash17 said:

What were their pussies like? Can you give detail?

I sure can.  I recall my grandmother who was a redhead, having red pubes which she didn't shave.  While they obstructed the view of her lady bits, I was fascinated by her hair and her bush in general.  My mom and sister were both shaved.  Gave me a nice contrast and clearer view of the vulva. My one cousin was also shaved and had some low hanging labia. That was another source of interest.  I also saw a few other ladies I didn't know pee... they were both shaved as well. Really nice educational contrast in seeing about 9 pussies in all.

• Like 3