Cool urinals

12 hours ago, Dutchpiddler said:

For the lady eliminature 

She mention a love of the rolling stones 

urinalgruut1.med.jpg

I'd definitely pee in those, if I came across some! Love it. 

I wonder what Mick Jagger's reaction would be to those things?

Fun fact: Jagger has peed into Marcel Duchamp's Fountain. He had permission to do so, I believe. Though it would have been better if he'd just whipped it out and gone for it! 

Back to the topic in hand...

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Fun fact: Jagger has peed into Marcel Duchamp's Fountain. He had permission to do so, I believe. Though it would have been better if he'd just whipped it out and gone for it!

It would've been even more notable if a woman had peed in Duchamp's Fountain in the middle of a museum!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I'd definitely pee in those, if I came across some! Love it. 

I wonder what Mick Jagger's reaction would be to those things?

Back to the topic in hand...

I'd love to piss in fountain 

I wonder do they hook it up to plumbing for him or does his piss just run out everywhere?

• Haha 1

But it's not a woman's mouth, is it? It's Jagger's. 

I think Mr Eliminature and I need to visit this museum. And I need to be smuggled into the Herentoiletten to use these particular urinals! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2012/02/01/offensive-rolling-stones-urinals-cause-uproar-in-germany-310576/amp/

Edited by Eliminature
Adding more information
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Dutchpiddler said:

I'd love to piss in fountain 

I wonder do they hook it up to plumbing for him or does his piss just run out everywhere?

I don't know. I assume they put it over a bucket and emptied the bucket afterwards. Mind you, if they bottled his pee in little vials, I'm sure some crazy fans would pay silly money for them! Not necessarily just urophiles like us. 

4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

But it's not a woman's mouth, is it? It's Jagger's. 

I think Mr Eliminature and I need to visit this museum. And I need to be smuggled into the Herentoiletten to use these particular urinals! 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2012/02/01/offensive-rolling-stones-urinals-cause-uproar-in-germany-310576/amp/

The ones I posted are in Belgium 

16 hours ago, Dutchpiddler said:

The ones I posted are in Belgium 

I believe that particular urinal (Kisses, I believe it is called) has been installed in several different establishments. They tend to get bad press from feminists who are offended by them. I can see where they are coming from but the fact is, they are not modelled on a lady's mouth. They were modelled on Mick Jagger's. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I believe that particular urinal (Kisses, I believe it is called) has been installed in several different establishments. They tend to get bad press from feminists who are offended by them. I can see where they are coming from but the fact is, they are not modelled on a lady's mouth. They were modelled on Mick Jagger's. 

You seem quite knowledgeable about urinals eli

I enjoy it

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Some buffoons think it belongs on a woman though

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGnmOnMD6Aq/

• Like 1

The shard toilets certainly have a great view and not much chance of being seen from outside (unless the window cleaner happens to be dangling there in his/her basket).  Want a job anyone?

You would certainly get a shock if you were busily attending to business, enjoying the view and a window cleaner appeared and waved!

• Haha 1