Cool urinals

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkAGQ3MzRlYTVkLWRiMGItNDJhZS1hNjg1LTZjM2VkNGJjOTU5ZgBGAAADHy4llrHy6kG2sWoh%2B%2FRAEQcASkOtUKpQukO7c%2FPyPSEGwQAAAgEMAAAASkOtUKpQukO7c%2FPyPSEGwQABQxuP9QAAAAESABAAmFzAD0iU4kGLGA1wfWBJzQ%3D%3D&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.office.com&scriptVer=20201019001.14&X-OWA-CANARY=0JHC9BfruEi-sVFoT5VYWkCYkYFGfNgYSm9udodSMAATb2uPHaMfc8o0_Homb1AriEaKI_41p-M.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjU2MzU4ODUyMzRCOTI1MkRERTAwNTc2NkQ5RDlGMjc2NTY1RjYzRTIiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJWaldJVWpTNUpTM2VBRmRtMmRueWRsWmZZLUkifQ.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.piJTcWG4RaUNWCsVXJ8MkHDGyhTNNAoXHEMBTbVaSKJdvVdYDJc6qQVoJR8oVxRJRtCIzkNzSkcRKflb-qgcYFL60VhnsiRA0-7hTn6LPypzbpw84KT_VO40vtwQMzNE9bxl6TCX0o8T5mfeA8KDbz-qrAPW9YumD7QgwT06r--3Nu7WqIgsDXjimk5aWwlecanLd4IARTSJc5PKXTRrcFE-yPRd4Dr7BvvalopWP4wYP9YDUgZHmHa1IjsZGTwXgiDtvtNabx-IfrBgtfmP0Su9QbiOwHS4FOKzVPV8JZUQ0RMinpvgDJtmYJZ_CGeQDlHXG1lT-1HS-FgE7jol4g&animation=true

Ok for reference: This is the urinal at Ernest Hemingway's house in Key West. The story goes that after Hemingway had a few, he went and took a piss in the urinal. He dropped a coin into the thing and lost it. So Hemingway goes to the bar keep and says "I've lost so much change in that urinal over these years that I'm taking it. I've long since paid for it in what I've lost." So him and his drunk buddies got together, stole this MASSIVE ceramic urinal, brought it back and put it in the yard. His wife was naturally pissed about it and they disagreed on it forever. It is said that he woke up every morning, went down the stairs and had a morning piss in it to start his day.

4 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Maybe. I tend not to leave a mess for the next person. I like to be generally considerate. 😉

True. I can respect that. It is fun though when you find a bathroom that is so shitty that no one is going to care if you just piss on the walls or the floor.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

A piano to the left. Tinkle whilst you tinkle, eh? 

I'll bet my adorable music teacher would raise a smile at this. 

Its a pretty hard device to use though. You have to have a lot of piss to get it to play above Pee-anissimo

• Haha 2