Cool urinals

3 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Here's another one with a view. On the Cruise Ship Norwegian Star.  Best bit is that the view changes regularly!  

Norwegian Star mens restroom

I have been on a cruise with Royal Caribbean.  They had unobstructed windows in one of their toilets on the higher decks, but you only got the view when standing at the sinks. 

I remember trying to use the ladies' lavatory on a passenger ferry a few years back. I was trying to stand and pee like I usually do, but the movement of the sea was so violent that I had to sit on the seat to prevent getting it everywhere. 

• Like 4
On 10/21/2020 at 6:12 PM, Dutchpiddler said:

Pretty sure I've pissed in that one 

The next time I'm in Amsterdam (we were due to go this year but it was cancelled for obvious reasons), I'll seek it out and pee in it myself. If you are there, you can peek through the grille. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

The next time I'm in Amsterdam (we were due to go this year but it was cancelled for obvious reasons), I'll seek it out and pee in it myself. If you are there, you can peek through the grille. 

I would love that

Or better yet I could come in with you and piss in the urinal at the same time 

9 minutes ago, Dutchpiddler said:

I would love that

Or better yet I could come in with you and piss in the urinal at the same time 

Is there room for that? You could if there is room. 

I've never used this one, but I did use the one a few minutes' walk up the opposite side of the canal near the Oudekerk. 

1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

Is there room for that? You could if there is room. 

I've never used this one, but I did use the one a few minutes' walk up the opposite side of the canal near the Oudekerk. 

I remember there being room

We may have to cross streams

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I've only ever done that with Mr Eliminature! 😆

1 minute ago, Dutchpiddler said:

We dont have too if it makes you uncomfortable 

I wouldnt want that

That was almost as subtle as one of my hints...   Love the fact though that you enjoy giving us that insight into the unique pleasure you and your husband have between you. We are truly privileged.

• Love 1

No, no you misunderstand me. I know it's difficult to make yourself clear over the internet without the nuance of spoken word. Sorry about that. 

What I meant was, I'd be perfectly happy to cross streams. As of yet, I've only ever done that with my husband. He's the only one who knows about my fetish in real life and is therefore the only one I've ever asked to participate with. 

And thanks as always, @gldenwetgoose. 👍🏻

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The shard toilets certainly have a great view and not much chance of being seen from outside (unless the window cleaner happens to be dangling there in his/her basket).  Want a job anyone?

You would certainly get a shock if you were busily attending to business, enjoying the view and a window cleaner appeared and waved!

Women should get the opportunity to be on both sides of that too!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

No, no you misunderstand me. I know it's difficult to make yourself clear over the internet without the nuance of spoken word. Sorry about that. 

What I meant was, I'd be perfectly happy to cross streams. As of yet, I've only ever done that with my husband. He's the only one who knows about my fetish in real life and is therefore the only one I've ever asked to participate with. 

And thanks as always, @gldenwetgoose. 👍🏻

Have you guys ever peed at ths urinals together? 

On 10/21/2020 at 6:28 AM, Eliminature said:

I'd definitely pee in those, if I came across some! Love it. 

I wonder what Mick Jagger's reaction would be to those things?

Fun fact: Jagger has peed into Marcel Duchamp's Fountain. He had permission to do so, I believe. Though it would have been better if he'd just whipped it out and gone for it! 

Back to the topic in hand...

Marcel Duchamp whonow?

Disappointing news...

Close to my home is a large garden centre - quite an establishment, it’s grown from just plants to being quite a prestigious gift shop, outdoor clothing, cook shop,  restaurant and farm food store. 

When the place opened it gained quite widespread interest for its garden themed urinals in the gents - six brightly coloured porcelain urinals each shaped realistically like a given flower. 

Today I was driving past and happened to need a pee - the perfect opportunity to ‘pay a visit’ and ‘water the flowers’.  So, I parked up, donned my mask, had my phone camera open ready hoping to catch a snap of the room for this page and maybe even something for the men pissing page too.

Alas though, the place has obviously had a makeover - in place of the gents bathroom and it’s cool urinals there is now just a corridor with multiple individual bathrooms ladies on one side and gents on the other. All identical, with a toilet and sink in each. Not a single urinal let alone a flower to water. 

Who knows why they changed - certainly when it opened there were guys sneaking their wives in for a look, maybe too many guys were pee shy faced with such paraphernalia- who knows. 

Whatever the reason, I’m truly gutted. 

2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Alas though, the place has obviously had a makeover - in place of the gents bathroom and it’s cool urinals there is now just a corridor with multiple individual bathrooms ladies on one side and gents on the other. All identical, with a toilet and sink in each. Not a single urinal let alone a flower to water.

All unisex or what?  Honestly if it were up to me I would have made things equal by putting flower urinals in the women's room too

• Love 1