Cool urinals

6 minutes ago, yellowii said:

All unisex or what?  Honestly if it were up to me I would have made things equal by putting flower urinals in the women's room too

Well they may as well be unisex - just a room with a seated toilet and a sink. The only difference was the ones on the left had a lady’s sign on the door and gents on the right.  Before then the gents was the usual room with urinals, stalls and sinks. 

4 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Illuminated urinals at the King's Fund HQ in London. Never seen those before. Not a patch on porcelain flowers though 😞

King's fund urinals.jpg

Honestly those lights look like peepholes to me. 

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well they may as well be unisex - just a room with a seated toilet and a sink. The only difference was the ones on the left had a lady’s sign on the door and gents on the right.  Before then the gents was the usual room with urinals, stalls and sinks. 

Any old pictures?

Edited by yellowii

Yes! Maybe they were ...

*peepholes for women

Wow - those are truly spectacular! they simply can't have just been trashed. Someone has them!

I hope that whoever is in ownership has them installed and flushing.  Tangentially, I'm interested in the idea of a house that is full of nothing but urinals - a peeing museum for people like us. 

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Disappointing news...

Close to my home is a large garden centre - quite an establishment, it’s grown from just plants to being quite a prestigious gift shop, outdoor clothing, cook shop,  restaurant and farm food store. 

When the place opened it gained quite widespread interest for its garden themed urinals in the gents - six brightly coloured porcelain urinals each shaped realistically like a given flower. 

Today I was driving past and happened to need a pee - the perfect opportunity to ‘pay a visit’ and ‘water the flowers’.  So, I parked up, donned my mask, had my phone camera open ready hoping to catch a snap of the room for this page and maybe even something for the men pissing page too.

Alas though, the place has obviously had a makeover - in place of the gents bathroom and it’s cool urinals there is now just a corridor with multiple individual bathrooms ladies on one side and gents on the other. All identical, with a toilet and sink in each. Not a single urinal let alone a flower to water. 

Who knows why they changed - certainly when it opened there were guys sneaking their wives in for a look, maybe too many guys were pee shy faced with such paraphernalia- who knows. 

Whatever the reason, I’m truly gutted. 

What is the world coming to???:(

• Haha 1
On 10/23/2020 at 6:52 AM, Eliminature said:

I remember trying to use the ladies' lavatory on a passenger ferry a few years back. I was trying to stand and pee like I usually do, but the movement of the sea was so violent that I had to sit on the seat to prevent getting it everywhere. 

I would have just done what the guys do, just let it spray. I some goes in, you did your job.