Cool urinals

3 hours ago, Hamster245 said:

My favourite to use are the old fashioned Victorian type, simply because you can just unzip and 'hang out' without aiming.  The more modern bowl on a wall type are a lot less forgiving for not aiming. 

I've only seen a woman in the Gents once, not using a urinal but she was jumping a queue at the Tower of London.  I swear she got a view of me as I was peeing and my cock wasn't shielded by my hands because I didnt know she was in the stall.  As she exited the stall it was dead in line with the urinals on the wall and theres me mid stream with it hanging out. She made a very hasty dash out of the toilets. 

piss.jpg

It would feel uncomfortably close at that corner urinal.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
word choice
4 minutes ago, pisszzz said:

It’s the whole they are designed for men to piss in really makes it better as so many cocks have come out and pissed in it

Sometimes following a guy who's had a great piss leaves a froth over the drain bit which I then piss on as well adding my froth...and so it goes on

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, pisszzz said:

It’s just men peeing into them is so sexy. Men can walk into a public bathroom and see pissing cocks 🥵

We don't normally look at another guys pissing cock as there's a certain  etiquette in the gents but sometimes a sly glance left or right to check size does happen. 

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Adidas105 said:

We don't normally look at another guys pissing cock as there's a certain  etiquette in the gents but sometimes a sly glance left or right to check size does happen. 

The thought of the cocks being out is still hot 

44 minutes ago, pisszzz said:

The thought of the cocks being out is still hot 

I have a female friend thata told me many times that she'd love to be in the mens room because she just couldn't help herself but to look at the cocks that are out

1 minute ago, JimboDingle said:

I have a female friend thata told me many times that she'd love to be in the mens room because she just couldn't help herself but to look at the cocks that are out

Yes that and the fact I love men pissing would be my dream.

When I lived in Bristol there were and I don't know if they are still there at the top of blackboy hill an old victorian pissoir. It was excellent to use as it was a walk in one end piss left or right urinal wall and walk out the other end. No roof so open to getting rained on which helped clean away the piss as well. Very very busy when the pubs and clubs closed and at night the girls in their short skirts and no knickers would regularly use it alongside the guys. 

• Hot 1
9 hours ago, pisszzz said:

I love how cocks are always out in a male restroom it’s just what makes it so much hotter than a piss sighting in public because i’m never gonna experience a male restroom 

Go to a busy bar/pub and when the line for the women's room is long, just go in the men's. Back in my bar hopping days, it was a common thing for women to walk into the mens room. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 2:37 PM, oliver2 said:

Given the choice of a sink or a urinal, where would you go?

I do like standing and peeing into a sink, sitting on the kitchen sink and letting go is always a bit of a thrill too.

The rooms in the halls at uni had a small corner sink which was always referred to as the ‘en-suite facility’ by everyone. You can imagine how rarely anyone used the actual toilets in the corridor.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/11/2024 at 8:30 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

It would feel uncomfortably close at that corner urinal.

I was thinking about the same. Let's say all places are taken apart from the corner one.

How would you approach?

Excuse me, do you have some space for one more dick? Or just stay one step behind whip out and shout: "Don't move! Incoming stream!"...😄

• Haha 1