Hi I'm Tess

6 minutes ago, PrincessTess said:

My name is Tess I am transgendered (M2F). I grew up in an era and religion (Catholic) where transitioning as a child was impossible so I was a miserable boy desperately wanting to be a girl. The intersection between my transgenderism and omorashi is due to only seeing or hearing of girls peeing their panties in class or church and never heard of a boy peeing his pants. So I saw peeing your panties as totally a girl thing and actually wanted to be the girl that I watched pee their panties or heard about peeing their panties and go through their entire desperation, pantie pee and aftermath. Because of that I am fascinated with classroom omorashi and write stories based on my own sighting and from responses gleaned from the classroom pantie pee polls I run. 

Welcome to the site Tess 😁 I've found this community to be a friendly and welcoming one, so hopefully your experience will match that. That's a super interesting introduction to pee fetishism. I don't think I ever noticed anyone wetting their pants/panties in my school years, or at least no instances that stuck out. Classroom omorashi scenarios are super erotic though. Feel free to share your stories in the Real experiences and Fictional stories sections. I'd love to read them 💜

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Greetings @PrincessTess ! 

Let me be the first to welcome you here to Pee Fans!  Hope you enjoy the site. If you have any questions, many of us will be hap-pee to answer it.

There is a category and topic where anything and everything about pee is here.

Also, allow me to say, hope your transition is going well.

Pee happy!

:peeing-in-the-snow:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hi @PrincessTess and welcome to the forum.  As you've hopefully already gathered it's a great community with a very wide range of interests. It's fascinating how many people can trace their origins right back to childhood events just like you (and for that matter myself) can.

Hopefully you've had chance to check out the site rules - all the usual type of things that make sure we treat you and everyone else with respect and dignity.  The one which is perhaps the hardest to keep a check on, because it's not a hard line is around childhood experiences. I mention it because of your chat post on the poll - basically childhood experiences are ok, but we must be very careful not to discuss being aroused by any underage experience. I'm sure that makes sense....

Anyway, any questions please do shout up - and a huge welcome to the forum.

• Agree 1

Thanks everyone,

No worries about talking about or asking about being aroused by classroom omorashi. Me it was all about wanting to live out every aspect of the female experience including peeing my panties in class. My polls NEVER talk about arousal, at most I ask if the respondent was fascinated by the girl's desperation and pantie pee, which to me means wondering what it would be like to pee your panties or wondering what she was feeling.  A classic example would be my poll on witnessing a girl trembling from her desperately trying to hold it  in class.https://s.surveyplanet.com/-gZsTa_X

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum. But I must warn you that your subject matter is skating on very thin ice re our rules against underage erotica, which schoolgirls peeing in class inevitably is for most here.

If you wish to continue can you please restrict your fictional writings to females who are explicitly over 18, which could possibly include high school or university. Otherwise your posts risk being deleted. For legal reasons this site cannot be seen to be complicit in apparently under age material. Personal childhood experiences are valid if not overly eroticised.

• Agree 1