Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

My advice: Instead of taking drugs (unless you need them) or risk being dehydrated, just drink a lot of water and take some vitamin B.  It will make your pee very yellow without risking your health.

Edited by DXR
  • 1 month later...

Thankfully, I go on holiday this week - of course staying at a hotel deliberately chosen due to it having a pool so I can enjoy pissing in there to my hearts content. 

I'm going away for 10 days altogether - how many times do you think I can piss in there overall whilst I'm there? Perhaps think of this as setting a challenge for me, if you will.. 😉💧

• Like 1
On 5/25/2024 at 11:38 PM, James_erased said:

Thankfully, I go on holiday this week - of course staying at a hotel deliberately chosen due to it having a pool so I can enjoy pissing in there to my hearts content. 

I'm going away for 10 days altogether - how many times do you think I can piss in there overall whilst I'm there? Perhaps think of this as setting a challenge for me, if you will.. 😉💧

As some people here will guess I am tempted to suggest a high number @James_erased! Good to hear you've chosen a hotel with a swimming pool and I'll ask you to use it as a toilet as much as you possibly can.  I love the thought of you being set a challenge but I'm just going to ask you (possibly beg you!) to relieve yourself in the pool whenever you need to.  🤭

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

As some people here will guess I am tempted to suggest a high number @James_erased! Good to hear you've chosen a hotel with a swimming pool and I'll ask you to use it as a toilet as much as you possibly can.  I love the thought of you being set a challenge but I'm just going to ask you (possibly beg you!) to relieve yourself in the pool whenever you need to.  🤭

I very much like the idea of you suggesting a high number, and encourage you to give into the temptation of doing exactly that! 😉  but oh yes, I always have 'swimming pool' ticked in the search criteria when looking for a hotel - at least half the fun of a holiday is spending the week just deliberately pissing in there, am I wrong? So yes, using it as a toilet as much as I possibly can will certainly occur.. I want to take full advantage! But yes, please do go ahead and set me a target number challenge; it'd be a lot of fun keeping on track to make sure I hit it 🤫

18 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Have you ever used the pool to where the color changes after you leave it?

On 5/28/2024 at 9:27 AM, James_erased said:

I very much like the idea of you suggesting a high number, and encourage you to give into the temptation of doing exactly that! 😉  but oh yes, I always have 'swimming pool' ticked in the search criteria when looking for a hotel - at least half the fun of a holiday is spending the week just deliberately pissing in there, am I wrong? So yes, using it as a toilet as much as I possibly can will certainly occur.. I want to take full advantage! But yes, please do go ahead and set me a target number challenge; it'd be a lot of fun keeping on track to make sure I hit it 🤫

Hey I have a feeling this is mostly a 'guy thing' setting challenges and I really hope you get some high ones!  🙂 What I like the most is knowing that you will take the opportunity to use the hotel pool as a toilet every time you need to piss. I know it's naughty but I'm excited by the amount of urine you'll add to the water to pollute it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey I have a feeling this is mostly a 'guy thing' setting challenges and I really hope you get some high ones!  🙂 What I like the most is knowing that you will take the opportunity to use the hotel pool as a toilet every time you need to piss. I know it's naughty but I'm excited by the amount of urine you'll add to the water to pollute it.  

I wouldn’t call it so much of a guy thing - more just a bit of holiday fun with a pool pissing target to work towards! 😉

Anyway, you may be pleased to know I have now successfully completed my first piss (of many) into the pool for this holiday.. after having been deliberately hydrating this morning, I was laid on the sun lounger and waited until a pretty desperate need to relieve myself - before slinking into the pool to purposely, and immediately do just that. Ah, it’s such a wonderful sensation just letting go right into the pool water! 💦

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, James_erased said:

Hey, I adhered to most of the swimming pools forbidden rules - can you guess which one I contravened? 🤫

20240604_154310.jpg

I'm guessing maybe you swam alone?  🤣

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I'm guessing maybe you swam alone?  🤣

If getting in literally just to piss and then getting straight back out again counts as 'swimming, then sure 😏

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/5/2024 at 11:54 AM, James_erased said:

If getting in literally just to piss and then getting straight back out again counts as 'swimming, then sure 😏

So you got into the pool with no intention of swimming - only for the purpose of using it as a toilet it seems.  Oh I find the thought of this so exciting!  

• Agree 2
  • Hot 2
On 6/12/2024 at 12:38 AM, Maggie_555 said:

So you got into the pool with no intention of swimming - only for the purpose of using it as a toilet it seems.  Oh I find the thought of this so exciting!  

That, Maggie, is precisely what I did! No intention of actually swimming in there at all - just slipping in to enjoy the experience of relieving myself into the pool water, and then getting back out again. 

On a couple of occasions I didn’t actually even properly get in at all; merely sitting on the side with my legs in the water and enjoying just pissing through my swim shorts into the pool water that way - lovely and naughty! 🤫

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

As I sat in the pool changing room after my morning swim today, I couldn't help but think of this thread ... especially as I watched my pee gently tinkling onto the floor, under the door, and into the drain conveniently located just outside.

I also couldn't help wondering if anyone else saw that little flow of pee as it made its way across the tiles.

Of these little things, smiles are made.  😘

• Like 4

When I finished my morning swim the other day, I decided to do something a little different ... I got out and sat on the side of the pool and, whilst pretending to check my workout on my watch, just let go and enjoyed a 30 second full-flow pee.  It was fun to do it in full view of everyone knowing that no one could see what was happening.

Well, it made me smile, anyway 😎😂

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/7/2024 at 6:18 PM, Maggie_555 said:

As some people here know I find a thrill from the act of peeing in a swimming pool and do it as often as I can.

Do you do it in the same style multiple times or do you try to do in in a different way every time you pee? Do you only do it alone or do you know other females who join you?

• Like 1
On 6/17/2024 at 11:22 PM, SexyPeePeeHottie said:

Sometimes when I go to an hour in a half water aerobics class I bring two large water bottles next to the pool while doing water aerobics and then se how many times I can pee in the pool while doing the water aerobics. The maximum number of times I've peed in a pool in a day is 14. The best part of being in the pool is peeing in it. Peeing on the floor of the locker room, locker room benches, pool bathroom floor, pool lobby floor, poolside plastic chairs is all pretty fun too. When walking out of the pool I love wetting my swimsuit casually and it looks like just water dripping from my swimsuit onto the floor when it is actually pee that people will walk on. 

So many people who talk about swimming say they prefer swimming in the sea than in chlorinated pools. I prefer swimming in chlorinated pools because then when I pee in them the pee mixes with chlorine and it creates chloramines which makes is hard on people and therefore is more naughty than peeing in the sea. So many people say they prefer outdoor pools than indoor pools. I prefer indoor pools because when I wet my swimsuit while walking out of an indoor pool I'm peeing on the floor rather than just peeing on the ground. 

• Like 2
On 6/14/2024 at 11:02 AM, randomiser said:

As I sat in the pool changing room after my morning swim today, I couldn't help but think of this thread ... especially as I watched my pee gently tinkling onto the floor, under the door, and into the drain conveniently located just outside.

I also couldn't help wondering if anyone else saw that little flow of pee as it made its way across the tiles.

Of these little things, smiles are made.  😘

Doubt anyone would care if they did, much less make a fuss over it. In school most of the guys peed on the floor in the locker room, even so, I was always hesitant to do so thinking that surely some day they'd get into trouble for doing so. One day my mom overheard my friend teasing me for being the only guy running to the restrooms and started a conversation with me about it later, saying it wasn't a big deal for guys and that my dad and here brothers used to pee in places like that all the time. She added that sometimes it's better to follow the crowd rather than be the odd guy trying to do the right thing. Still I was hesitant, but mom kept after me about it  and brought up the subject around her friends, her sisters and grandma all sharing about where their boys and husbands pee trying to normalize it. It wasn't until the day she was conversing with a friend of hers who happened to work at my school as a night custodian that I finally relaxed about it. Unlike my mom, who goaded me about as much as my friends were,  her friend was understanding about it, saying that while it was considerate of me to think of others and not trash the place, urinating on the floor is harmless as they're going to rinse down and mop the floors every night anyway and went on to say that it's much easier to rinse the floor than it is to clean the toilets and urinals. With that I stopped worrying about getting into trouble and have been peeing on the floor ever since.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, litltimmy said:

Doubt anyone would care if they did, much less make a fuss over it. In school most of the guys peed on the floor in the locker room, even so, I was always hesitant to do so thinking that surely some day they'd get into trouble for doing so. One day my mom overheard my friend teasing me for being the only guy running to the restrooms and started a conversation with me about it later, saying it wasn't a big deal for guys and that my dad and here brothers used to pee in places like that all the time. She added that sometimes it's better to follow the crowd rather than be the odd guy trying to do the right thing. Still I was hesitant, but mom kept after me about it  and brought up the subject around her friends, her sisters and grandma all sharing about where their boys and husbands pee trying to normalize it. It wasn't until the day she was conversing with a friend of hers who happened to work at my school as a night custodian that I finally relaxed about it. Unlike my mom, who goaded me about as much as my friends were,  her friend was understanding about it, saying that while it was considerate of me to think of others and not trash the place, urinating on the floor is harmless as they're going to rinse down and mop the floors every night anyway and went on to say that it's much easier to rinse the floor than it is to clean the toilets and urinals. With that I stopped worrying about getting into trouble and have been peeing on the floor ever since.  

Almost certainly, the people working at the pool wouldn't care ... they hose down the whole changing room regularly, probably for exactly that reason.  The concern, naturally, comes from that random person who throws a major freakout when s/he sees the little stream and figures out what it is.  There's always one of those people around and I'd rather not have to deal with them.  🤣

3 hours ago, randomiser said:

Almost certainly, the people working at the pool wouldn't care ... they hose down the whole changing room regularly, probably for exactly that reason.  The concern, naturally, comes from that random person who throws a major freakout when s/he sees the little stream and figures out what it is.  There's always one of those people around and I'd rather not have to deal with them.  🤣

So back at school there weren't any random people and nearly all the other guys did so, I wasn't at all concerned about them, I was really only concerned about a coach or maybe a janitor walking though and flipping out about it and it getting back to mom that I'd done so. Hearing from a woman custodian that they don't care and hearing my mom encourage me to do so really ended my concern in school. Out in public, like at waterparks and such, I'm still hesitant because as you say maybe some random guy is going to freakout about it, but then really who's he going to complain to, most guys would just roll their eyes like what's the big deal and as you say management isn't likely to care. I just always assumed that women, like my mom, my aunts or such would tear into me for doing so if it were brought to their attention that I'd done so and instead they've all been reassuring me that it's okay. I guess I really don't care what the random guy might think if I know my friends and family encourage me to do so.