New pics hard to find

I post pics rather prolifically, in part because I enjoy doing it as well as liking to share.

But new pics are becoming ever harder to find. Every time I look at some latest pics posted somewhere, it seems almost all of them are pics I have seen numerous times before, which is beginning to make the search a bit of a bore fest at times. Even when I see one I don't recognise, I suspect that in many cases it has already been posted before but forgotten.

I may have to start posting fewer pics to maintain both quality and originality. Many of the pics out there have been knocking about for years and keep cropping up everywhere. Am struggling for originality lately.

If anyone knows of any great sources for original content pee pics, it would be welcome.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Steve, I'm not familiar with nearly as many sources as you are, but maybe we can ask our membership to come up with original material.

We seem to have got a very talented group here. Perhaps you just need to supply the carpet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, a lot of new material is locked behind ephemeral paywalls like private snapchats and OnlyFans-type locations. I don't mind paying for content, but I need to know it exists, and I'd like to be able to save it if possible.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, nopjans said:

Yes, a lot of new material is locked behind ephemeral paywalls like private snapchats and OnlyFans-type locations. I don't mind paying for content, but I need to know it exists, and I'd like to be able to save it if possible.

I agree with that completely, with a small asterisk: before I'm willing to pay for anything I need to fully confident that the quality will be good (i.e. good camera angles, properly lit, good resolution, etc).  Sadly a fair amount of the content out there is of less than acceptable quality...

Yes, agreed.

I have a browse myself fairly regularly - although probably nowhere near as detailed or in-depth as your searches.  I agree with the quality thing, it's got to be visually stimulating and good resolution and quality plays its part there.

I've also noticed that the big search engines, Bing Google etc have changed and no longer bring up the same NSFW type results (even with safe search turned off) - big brother keeping us safe perhaps? 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
On 7/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, Jesper said:

Yeah - that's the problem, isn't it? - Also - we search the same sites, so hard to find new stuff, yes. Especially for me, who wants mature ladies, I totally adore the +60 yo ones, I want them to have grey haired pussies, and I want to see their face, totally close-ups takes away the naughtiness. 

I am not so much into the old grey ladies thing but I agree with you re close ups. I'd rather see the whole woman than just a close up. The expression on her face whilst peeing somewhere is very much a part of the attraction for me.

• Like 1

I agree with all said above.   It seems that there is a whole lot less of the candid pics and videos that people used to post to embarrass their mates when they peed in public as well.   Not long ago, YouTube would be a fairly good bet for finding videos of a drunken pee in a car park or similar, but now, new ones are few and far between - even though public peeing amongst friends must be more common with lockdown having toilets closed and people drinking in parks etc.

I don't know whether people put more on Facebook, which means you can only see it if you are friends or whether they are just not posting.

15 hours ago, nopjans said:

I do pay for some new material on mydirtyhobby which streams vids you pay for but from which you can grab screenshots. And I do occasionally buy stuff from clips4sale, especially the vids of Dixie Comet, from whom I also grab screenshots. But my resources are limited so I cannot buy too much too often.