What is the nastiest experience you've had in a public convenience?

Again just out of curiosity, has anyone had a nasty experience? I can remember being on a coach trip to London and much the worse for drink, before boarding the coach at Victoria had to pay a visit to the Ladies, only to find mid stream that someone was holding a small mirror beneath the cubicle partition. It all happened fleetingly as whoever it was fled when he saw my face reflected in the mirror...anyway I presume it was a man, but then I wondered how he got there!?

Fortunately I did not witness this horror myself, but by all accounts in one of the cubicles in the ladies' public toilets in the supermarket I work in, someone managed to get shit all over the walls, door, and floor. The cleaner said it was horrendous.

In a previous store that I worked in, a similar horror had occurred in the cubicle in the gents. In this case not only was shit everywhere, but a pair of shitty boxer shorts were stuck to the wall with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to a rest stop on near a country side pull in. As I was peeing, I heared a hiss, and though nothing of it as perharps there was a woman in the mens. but as I finish and turned to wash my hands. there was a Snake! Adder I nearly crapped my self and it was near the door, so could not escape. I was glad I had taken my mobile, phone the police for help who sent the local fire serivce  animal unit to remove it. I could not thank them enough for getting me out. Ebrassing but was glad it was not ignored as a joke.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1