I love videos about this!  I wish there were more.  I remember one of the first ones I ever saw was Annette Schwarz, she peed in a cup of noodles and then microwaved it and ate it!  So sexy!  I think she may have also had a guy pee in the cup too, it's been a while since I've watched it.

The closest I've ever come to doing this in real life is just freezing my wife's pee into ice cubes and using it in drinks.  Makes for a really good gin and tonic, sometimes we'll even skip the tonic and just mix it with more piss and gin.

I would like to actually try cooking it into something but I feel like you would have to use really well hydrated pee or else the smell might be a bit much.

• Like 1

I’ve heard Italian-Americans say that water for pasta should be as salty as the ocean, and I’ve eaten pasta in Rome which seemed pretty salty - by the time the water is like that I expect you could piss in it and it would take a connoisseur to know the difference

• Like 1

I have peed in cooking that I've eaten.   I haven't forced it on others in the family though!

I have peed in soup, pasta/noodles, the water that I boil veg in and so on.  It adds a bit of a tang to the taste definitely.  Depends largely on how concentrated your pee is and the context - so in a soup you actually end up consuming all the pee whereas if you pee in water used to cook pasta, some is adsorbed into the pasta, but most is tipped away.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 12:00 PM, Alfresco said:

I have peed in cooking that I've eaten.   I haven't forced it on others in the family though!

I have peed in soup, pasta/noodles, the water that I boil veg in and so on.  It adds a bit of a tang to the taste definitely.  Depends largely on how concentrated your pee is and the context - so in a soup you actually end up consuming all the pee whereas if you pee in water used to cook pasta, some is adsorbed into the pasta, but most is tipped away.

Would that be pee soup??  😂😂

• Haha 3

I wouldn't use my own. Only anything involving a ladies pee. And pretty much any kind of food and any lady. I'd love to give it a try. 

Nearest I've come to an experience like that is eating a chocolate bar that had been peed on. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2020 at 6:36 PM, PeeFan86 said:

I love videos about this!  I wish there were more.

I love experimenting doing this. Have done a few videos myself which are not online (yet?). It's very naughty and exhilarating to do. In all cases I've tried this you don't taste it at all actually. Made coffee and tea with it and cooked vegetables (incl. stirfry). Also made a cocktail with gin, orange juice and some pee! Tasted delicious! The flavor of the gin overrules everything else.

• Cheeky 1