The Naughty Pee of my Dreams...Will Never Happen

15 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

Turn that dream into reality, drop, squat and piss in your room now. If you pee in your dream, more than likely you’re going to wet the bed. 

I suppose that will cause myself to pee in my dreams lol. I'm always afraid of waking up from one of these dreams and wetting the bed. Who knows. I don't live with my mother anymore so I can't do it in that bedroom. Just gotta find a secluded place in my house to do so! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I suppose that will cause myself to pee in my dreams lol. I'm always afraid of waking up from one of these dreams and wetting the bed. Who knows. I don't live with my mother anymore so I can't do it in that bedroom. Just gotta find a secluded place in my house to do so! 

How about a clothing store with a carpeted fitting room? I’ve pulled out and pressure washed the carpet in my closet before, first thing in the morning, being horny. 

If you’re going to pee on your floor just drink lots of water or alcohol. You don’t want to drink coffee or eat asparagus, then piss on your floor.

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

What are you afraid of? Its a great feeling...

Im guessing you are not alone? Another partner who doesnt know about your pee fetish?

I have similar dreams and it is funny it is usually at my childhood house. I set in a chair and in the dream I’ll start to pee then stop because I’m not suppose to be pee here.  I have started to pee myself in bed when having those dreams and woke up and made it to the bathroom. I peed on myself and the sheet alittle.  I have told my husband about those dreams,  he said he has had dream about peeing and woke up so he wouldn’t make me feel bad.  Not sure how he would feel about my deliberately peeing on the floor on in bed while playing lol 

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I have a husband and some kiddos living with me that have zero clue about my fetish and love for pissing on the carpet. 

Actually I've had my fair share of naughty pees, but nothing like any of these dreams I always have. 

• Love 3
On 12/2/2019 at 9:15 PM, Bacardi said:

go shopping in a shop with carpetet changing rooms, watch a movie in a carpetet cinema...visit a library !

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I have a husband and some kiddos living with me that have zero clue about my fetish and love for pissing on the carpet. 

Actually I've had my fair share of naughty pees, but nothing like any of these dreams I always have. 

If you want to be happy in the long term, it might not hurt to bring it up with your husband.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, Bacardi said:

I find the perfect spot, drop to a squat, but before I get to pee something stops me. I've had one dream where a giant floating head flies past my windows and sees me, then yells at me to quit it and use the toilet.

I’ve had dreams of peeing somewhere very publicly outdoors or indoors against a wall or something, and then woken to find myself urgently needing to pee. I’ve not been followed around by a Kink Shaming Floating Head of Judgment, though (shudder). I have had dreams that left me unreasonably horny.

• Haha 3

@oliver2 and @Bacardi This giant Kink Shaming Floating Head of Judgement sounds truly terrifying! If it showed up in my dream I'd probably try to piss on it, partly from fright but also because I like to pee on things 😀 But that might convert it to our love of peeing and then it would follow us all in our sleep begging to be peed on every night... Pissing in strange places is great in dreams as there is no clean up or consequences and a few times I've had a double wet dream where I pee and orgasm at the same time - very nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ya'll wild with this kink shaming floating head of judgement lol. Now any time I see someone kink shaming naughty pissers all I'm gonna see is the mans giant head that I saw in my dreams.

If I had it my way anyone would be able to pee anywhere they wanted and there's be no floating heads of judgement to stop them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1