Sub or Dom?

In terms of golden showers, are you submissive or dominant?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. In terms of golden showers, are you submissive or dominant?

• Submissive - I prefer being peed on.
    • Dominant - I prefer peeing on somebody
    • Neither - I enjoy both equally
    • Not into golden showers

When it comes to getting pissed on, are you a submissive or a dominant, or neither?

Do you prefer to be pissed on or do you prefer to be pissing on someone, or have you no preference either way?

Well yes, love can come into it too. Even for BDSM couples - for whom the whole dom/sub thing is a major biggie - love is an integral part of many a long term relationship. Whilst many a loving husband and wife into BDSM are equals in most things, they can still sometimes be dom and sub in the bedroom. Some may even reverse roles from time to time.

I just think that the golden shower thing lends itself as much to dom/sub type mindsets as it does to pure expressions of sexual love.

• 4 years later...
12 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

I really love being dominant, piss on her and make her drinking it if I want to 

also, since I am into naughty stuff making her piss in the places I want her to piss, forbid her to pee when she wants... 

its great!

and @Admin, that’s an old one right here!

Wooow, such a naughty boy!!!

You forgot to add "pee where she doesn't want you to and make her clean it" and "make her pee where she doesn't want"

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

If I have sex to have fun, then I don't care

But theorically, beside Alex nobody dominates me, and I dominate anybody

Hell, I talk with the dead and non-human intelligencies, undertook initiation that almost killed me, and had been on the run from criminals… do anybody think they could look me in my eyes and think they are tougher than me???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Evil laughter)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Wooow, such a naughty boy!!!

You forgot to add "pee where she doesn't want you to and make her clean it" and "make her pee where she doesn't want"

That’s great as well, never tried it though 

but I have to really try that, when I find a girl for that....... 😕 

• Hot 1
17 minutes ago, Potatoman said:

That’s great as well, never tried it though 

but I have to really try that, when I find a girl for that....... 😕 

it was of my most Vicious slave

I was Young ahahaha and did awful things to her

I pissed on a carpet or on the wall of her bedroom, not as part of a game, but only to because she got mad at it, I also farted in her mouth while she was licking my ass, obviously without notifying in advance

holy shit which memoris, my pussy slobbers by now

She got a hairy pussy, smelled supreme, back in those times I still used a lot my dildo during lesbian sessions, by now I am more direct...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Im not into Golden Showers but I damn sure like being dominated lol. 

I talk a lot of shit tho cause I like being punished 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Im not into Golden Showers but I damn sure like being dominated lol. 

I talk a lot of shit tho cause I like being punished 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Never been with this kind of playful girl

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

OMG I am afraid I missed the meaning of the sentence

plese re-write it

Well what's the fun in submitting all the time?Rewards get old. 

Was i not loud enough the first time? 😋

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Well what's the fun in submitting all the time?Rewards get old. 

Was i not loud enough the first time? 😋

I still miss it!!! What does it mean rewards get old? 

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I still miss it!!! What does it mean rewards get old? 

I dont like getting rewarded constantly!

Its not fun or sexually exhilarating to me if Im good 100 percent of the time and don't get humiliated or hurt every once and a while. 

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I dont like getting rewarded constantly!

Its not fun or sexually exhilarating to me if Im good 100 percent of the time and don't get humiliated or hurt every once and a while. 

Oh ok!!!

Well, I am quite used to be nasty with my slaves...

no safe words, no boundaries

and no games

I'm not into bondage… I love physical contact, but not ritualized/playful… actual spanking

also various kind of pissing

I have often pissed on them or their belongings without advertising in advance, and also, well… I sometimes farted in their mouth while they were licking my arse ahahahahahahahah

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

Oh ok!!!

Well, I am quite used to be nasty with my slaves...

no safe words, no boundaries

and no games

I'm not into bondage… I love physical contact, but not ritualized/playful… actual spanking

also various kind of pissing

I have often pissed on them or their belongings without advertising in advance, and also, well… I sometimes farted in their mouth while they were licking my arse ahahahahahahahah

Idk if theres a word for it but im so into hurt/comfort. At least thats what they call it in the fanworks world. So tear me down, slap the mess out of me, then cry and beg for forgiveness and I'll give you anything you want.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Idk if theres a word for it but im so into hurt/comfort. At least thats what they call it in the fanworks world. So tear me down, slap the mess out of me, then cry and beg for forgiveness and I'll give you anything you want.

I did not begged even when some drug dealers were quite close to kill me

But I can make you feel important

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/8/2014 at 4:10 AM, steve25805 said:

When it comes to getting pissed on, are you a submissive or a dominant, or neither?

Do you prefer to be pissed on or do you prefer to be pissing on someone, or have you no preference either way?

A topic I can relay to, I prefer to pee on someone. In a way, it turned me to become dominant. It is in a way opportunist, it is part of my life and I see it as a plus. It helps me when in need and it pleases the other so in a way, i take advantage of that. Plus I get from time to time a wine bottle out of it.. why argue??