Lurker finally coming out haha

Simmie

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 1:11 AM, Simmie said:

Been a lurker for years. Love desperation, going in naughty places, and holding my pee to the point of almost having an accident. It’s taken me a very long time to come to terms with my fetish but I think I’m okay.

Took me a long time to come to terms with my fetish too, mainly because I was well into middle age before the internet came along, and in pre-internet days it was much harder to reach out to like-minded people. 

Welcome to the forum.

On 10/29/2019 at 1:11 AM, Simmie said:

Been a lurker for years. Love desperation, going in naughty places, and holding my pee to the point of almost having an accident. It’s taken me a very long time to come to terms with my fetish but I think I’m okay.

Hi and welcome, Simmie.  We're a very friendly bunch and I hope you have a fantastic time here.  Like you - and Steve - it took me a long time to accept my fetish interest and make friends with it, but I'm glad I did.  

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't lurk at all - I knew as soon as I found this site that I wanted to be part of it.  I've spent enough time accepting myself and indulging in what really gives me pleasure, so I KNOW I like it.  I'm glad you joined finally, and I have to say, in the few days I've been a member I've found nothing but acceptance from others.  It seems there's nothing about my fetish I can't just blurt out with this group, and that's a very new feeling to me.