The funniest thing you've ever said

Gotah

Problaby sometime when i have been drunk af haha. Just because you ask i can't come up with anything🤣 but i can tell a bad joke haha

Why does a fireman never get a girl pregnant? 

He always pulls out in time🤣

Hopefully that joke makes sense in english xd

2 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Problaby sometime when i have been drunk af haha. Just because you ask i can't come up with anything🤣 but i can tell a bad joke haha

Why does a fireman never get a girl pregnant? 

He always pulls out in time🤣

Hopefully that joke makes sense in english xd

Yes it makes perfect sense in English.  Unfortunately the only language that I know.

• Like 1

Probably not the funniest thing I've said but I did once say "I need a stiffer end" to a room full of teenagers. It took me a moment to realise why they were laughing and I was bright red for the next few minutes. 

• Haha 3
  • Hot 1
44 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Probably not the funniest thing I've said but I did once say "I need a stiffer end" to a room full of teenagers. It took me a moment to realise why they were laughing and I was bright red for the next few minutes. 

Teenagers have no mercy when it comes to stuff like this haha

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Gotah said:

Teenagers have no mercy when it comes to stuff like this haha

It was completely innocent too! We were making rockets and I thought it would be funny if one stuck in my colleagues ceiling. 

• Like 1

I dare not mention my funniest moments, because they are so well known amongst my nearest and dearest that anyone who knows me well could recognise my identity through the description of them.

Pity really because I have one or two.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Not one that I said,  but it was said to me.   I was nuzzling at the gusset of a girl's panties while she was releasing little squirts of pee for me to enjoy.  Of course,  some of it was getting on my skin,  and at one point I acknowledged how much I was enjoying this by saying "Mmmmmm, my nose is all wet."  I was truly lost for words when she said  ...

"You must be a healthy puppy dog then." 😲

I just couldn't come up with an answer to that. Maybe I should have barked.  ☺️