Welcome you will find many friends and tons of masturbation material here haha but there's more then that  check out the general chat if you want to tallk about ANYTHING else. Btw there is a lot of people like us more then we imagine but this fetish is extremely taboo for some weird reasson so many including me never say a word about it 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 7:24 AM, iLikeToPee said:

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I’m glad I found this site. It’s pretty hard to find like minded individuals like ourselves. It’s mice knowing I can express myself here and not be judged 

Welcome aboard.

You will not be judged here. We actually have rules against being negatively judgemental about each other.

The emphasis here is on mutual respect and friendliness.

So feel free to express yourself.

• Like 1
On 8/28/2019 at 7:24 AM, iLikeToPee said:

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I’m glad I found this site. It’s pretty hard to find like minded individuals like ourselves. It’s mice knowing I can express myself here and not be judged 

Hi and welcome.  We're a friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll find many likeminded people here.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 2:24 AM, iLikeToPee said:

I’m glad to see you here. Im sure u will love it.   Cant wait to see what u come up with nexts. Love your videos. 😘

• 3 months later...