Lack of motivation

Gotah

Hello everyone,

I kinda need a bit of help/useful advice from you all if you don't mind.

I got the whole week off from work and I have now a shitload of free time to do something cool and productive but unfortunately I really struggle to get myself motivated. I've been doing close to nothing for 4 days now and since I don't want to waste my time the next few days I'd like to ask you guys & girls if you have some tips on finding motivation and keep yourself "busy".

I would really appreciate it.

• Like 2

DO NOT STAY IN BED LONGER THAN YOU USUALLY GET UP AT.Get up and seize the day.Go for a walk,get on a train,go to a different town.

Take up fishing or any country activity that gets you out.But i find if im off and i stay in my pyjamas as it were too long,thats the day gone.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
2 hours ago, F.W said:

DO NOT STAY IN BED LONGER THAN YOU USUALLY GET UP AT.Get up and seize the day.Go for a walk,get on a train,go to a different town.

Take up fishing or any country activity that gets you out.But i find if im off and i stay in my pyjamas as it were too long,thats the day gone.

That's definetly good advice. Thanks!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, F.W said:

find if im off and i stay in my pyjamas as it were too long,thats the day gone

definitely agree with this, if i leave my alarm set for work time and get up, dressed and breakfasted at normal time I have much better days,  photography is a good one for getting you out and about too

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I can relate. Visit some different towns nearby, depending on your location. That's the advantage of Europe, so many different countries just hours away. Maybe grab the bicycle and ride around in nature and explore. Enjoy the moment, the freedom of being able to go out in the morning. Go eating somewhere and remind yourself that the day is yours.

Like it has been mentioned it's better to get up at the usual time. Maybe just plan to take one chill day for sleeping longer. 

When at work i always know what i'd rather do now but when i'm off those thoughts and the drive are just gone sometimes. So make a plan with activities you want to do before the vacation next time.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Also ask every friend you have if they want to hang out and plan something every day don't roam around without a plan it will just bore you. 

I would, problem is that they all have to work haha.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

• Like 2