Worst ever having to pee in traffic

10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Speaking from experience lol?

Obviously… if it's slutty, I did it at least once!!!

Bing slutty is a moral duty for a Witch!!! She must make all her friends merry and inspire them to arousal, freedom, and happiness

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Obviously… if it's slutty, I did it at least once!!!

Bing slutty is a moral duty for a Witch!!! She must make all her friends merry and inspire them to arousal, freedom, and happiness

Hahahaha I figured you did it at least once. 

You really do inspire us. At least me anyways lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahaha I figured you did it at least once. 

You really do inspire us. At least me anyways lol

Speaking of pissing and traffic, did you liked my video pissing all-ass-out on the highway?

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Riley said:

This morning I had to run an errand and on my way home I already had to pee and got stuck in construction for a little while. My bladder was not very happy 😂

Poor sweetie!!!

Did you got your payback?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Poor sweetie!!!

Did you got your payback?

My payback on the construction workers?? It wasn't their fault I have a tiny bladder😂😂

Sorry

Edited by Riley
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Riley said:

My payback on the construction workers?? It wasn't their fault I have a tiny bladder😂😂

Not on them, poor guys, on the situation: just pop a squat and then tell us all!

It would be so funny for me to craft you, but since I can't I just advice you to be braver!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Not on them, poor guys, on the situation: just pop a squat and then tell us all!

It would be so funny for me to craft you, but since I can't I just advice you to be braver!

What would the other cars think! Your a lot braver than I am😂 I'm terrified of being caught peeing in public😂🤷

Edited by Riley
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Riley said:

What would the other cars think!

That they are less inocent than you and they should try sometimes

Your a lot braver than I am😂

Practice, sweetie, I have my reasons for being afraid myself (Law is terrible where I live), bravery is a matter of practice

I'm terrified of being caught peeing in public😂🤷

I'm too… oh, well, I'm not… but I can understand… but just do it and then you'll see

I can teach you how to get along if caught, if you want, silly attitudes and phrases that saves the day...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
15 hours ago, PantyPissr28 said:

I was so desperate as our help was pulling up, I flung the door open, slid down my leggings and pissed a river while EVERYONE drove by. I was in my own little world when I looked up and my husband and his friend were just staring like I can’t believe she just did that lol.

When you have to piss, you have to piss lol. More than once while driving I've pulled over and pissed while other vehicles have driven by. Some honked their horns and waved lol

• Like 3
On 8/22/2019 at 1:37 PM, DivaQC said:

You forgot trafique we get on autoroute for camping? Hahahahaha  we stop on side of road and you pee in middle of 2 open door and some cars beep us and guys are wistle at you!  Lololololol

Omg, hahahah  I did draw some attention for sure. When you gotta go, you gotta go! There was no way in hell I was holding it in all the way there.

• Like 2

The other day I was stuck in a traffic jam for about 2 hours, and my bladder felt like it was going to explode. I tend to drink a lot of water and I am always thirsty, so I kept drinking water even though I really had to pee. When I finally got home, I decided to measure my bladder, and ended up peeing 1.8 liters.

• Like 1
On 8/22/2019 at 1:54 PM, spywareonya said:

@Sephora & @DivaQC where had you been? We missed you two like HELL!!!

Ps a girl should NEVER piss in her purse HAHAHAHAHAHA only in the purses of other girls!!!

I was busy alot with my work and I go on our boat alot and beach with my fiancé and some friends, family ect.

Oh no, i do not pee in friends purse. Hahahah  my friend laughing very much. She got new purse at my birthday and told me no pee in new purse hahahaha

On 8/24/2019 at 4:38 PM, Sephora said:

Omg, hahahah  I did draw some attention for sure. When you gotta go, you gotta go! There was no way in hell I was holding it in all the way there.

You pee very much, you make big pee area on ground. I think you had 2 bladder. It make you sexy pee queen hahahahaha

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, DivaQC said:

I was busy alot with my work and I go on our boat alot and beach with my fiancé and some friends, family ect.

Oh no, i do not pee in friends purse. Hahahah  my friend laughing very much. She got new purse at my birthday and told me no pee in new purse hahahaha

You pee very much, you make big pee area on ground. I think you had 2 bladder. It make you sexy pee queen hahahahaha

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It's good to see you again!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DivaQC said:

Lolololol  you make it sound like I have a 5 liter bladder. Maybe I can hold more, maybe my lower muscles are stronger because I go to yoga classes.

Sexy pee queen huh!  Lololol  

• Haha 1

Having done a lot of road trips, I've found myself caught many times in traffic delays. After the first two or three, I decided I'd always be prepared and carry an empty water bottle with me. 

It saved myself embarrassment several times last week.

fullbottle_78668.jpg

• Like 1
On 8/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, spywareonya said:
On 8/22/2019 at 10:56 AM, Alfresco said:

No, mother-language advertisements everywhere… you don't imagine how I'd love!!!

Ah, that’s a major shame.   Is there no chance you could just keep the camera focussed on the action, which would only show the seat and the floor?   Shouldn’t get any adverts then.   It would be fantastic video even if we don’t see any wider shots.   

You are such an inspiration it would be great to see this subject in action. Xx

9 hours ago, glad1 said:

Having done a lot of road trips, I've found myself caught many times in traffic delays. After the first two or three, I decided I'd always be prepared and carry an empty water bottle with me. 

It saved myself embarrassment several times last week.

Huh. Does this work, in practice? I’ve always got one or two empty bottles in the car but whenever I’ve been desperate to pee I’ve either been in places so busy that peeing in the bottle in the car would’ve seemed too exposed, or somewhere quiet enough that I don’t have a problem going pee outside!

9 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Huh. Does this work, in practice? I’ve always got one or two empty bottles in the car but whenever I’ve been desperate to pee I’ve either been in places so busy that peeing in the bottle in the car would’ve seemed too exposed, or somewhere quiet enough that I don’t have a problem going pee outside!

It's worked for me. I recall a couple times I've pulled into a rest area, only to realize I'm so desperate that I would badly leak once I got out of the car. Kind of exciting to be peeing just feet from other people in their cars.

Also, I've been stuck in rush hour traffic and the bottle saved me from wetting the seat, not to mention my clothes and maybe much of the car. Of course, it was a good thing I'd learned to steer with my knees.

4 hours ago, glad1 said:

Also, I've been stuck in rush hour traffic and the bottle saved me from wetting the seat, not to mention my clothes and maybe much of the car. Of course, it was a good thing I'd learned to steer with my knees.

Aha! For this trick I will need two things: a bottle, an automatic transmission*, and a flagrant disregard of the Highway Code. Wait, that’s three things, I’ll do that again...

* “gearbox”, in British English, or “box of speeds” in French.