Politic is a Joke, but it's on us!!!

As I noticed the great love people showed for my most recent challenge about political jokes in the OlymPEEc Games 2019

(this is the link to the main thread where rules are explained for all the 16 challenges to win FREE GOLDMEMBERSHIP)

https://peefans.com/topic/12797-must-read-first/

I am now creating this thread so that all those who had more jokes to share can post them here!!!

So come on, post pics and videos!!!

Just be polite

I am creating this because the challenge thread was FLOODED with stuff and this means people lovee this subject, but my aim is only to give way to something which  evidently people appreciate, NOT make room for angry arguments

Remember the spirit of the forum, chat, not fights!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Is this guy allowed to post?

You know what scares me the most of that pic?

The fact that he keeps track of internet arguments won

I met people like that in real life and they are creepy losers with an unbearable undercover aggressiveness, an unholy mix of creepy and bossy, really unpleasant

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You know what scares me the most of that pic?

The fact that he keeps track of internet arguments won

I met people like that in real life and they are creepy losers with an unbearable undercover aggressiveness, an unholy mix of creepy and bossy, really unpleasant

I think we all know someone like that in real life

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Thats great!Its originally a painting by David of Napoleon during the alpine campaigns of the late 1790s,before he became Emperor.Im sure President Trump would be well flattered.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, F.W said:

Thats great!Its originally a painting by David of Napoleon during the alpine campaigns of the late 1790s,before he became Emperor.Im sure President Trump would be well flattered.

Did you watch the video though? The painting is just the thumbnail

Sorry

Edited by Riley
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, Riley said:

Did you watch the video though? The painting is just the thumbnail

Sorry

Google won't let me view the video unless I agree to let them plant a cookie. I'm not about to do that.

5 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Google won't let me view the video unless I agree to let them plant a cookie. I'm not about to do that.

Cookies are used literally everwhere. It's just YouTube. Millions of people every day use the website and well everyone's fine. Also planting a cookie isn't really the right term. That's like saying a search for planted in my search history. Cookies are used to just increase the speed in which we browse the internet and to make that experience better and more efficient. All the cookie is being used for in this case is to transmit the link that is being sent when you pressed the play button so YouTube knows what video to play for you. So without that cookie YouTube would have no idea what video your trying to watch. If you don't want cookies to remain. All you have to do is clear your cookies every once in a while. And if you don't do that already then you probably already have a few cookies "planted" on you anyway. If you don't want to watch the video I totally respect that but I thought I would clear the fact that saying cookies are dangerous is the same things as saying a piece of wood is dangerous. Wood is used to make a lot of beautiful things but it can also be used as a weapon. A cookie is the same thing. It's literally a text file and if you don't want them. Just clear them. 

Sorry for the really long post. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@UnabashedUser

Some PC cleansing programs can do marvels to eliminate cookies

I have one very powerful (but divulging its name can give clues on my nations), last time I used it I removed about 8000+ cookies so you can guess how many you do get!!!

@F.W

You don't need to respect somebody to have a laugh at a video, I never endorse the 100% of the things a video says (my opinions about people are complicated, for example I consider Trump more relatable than many Others and I consider him an interesting tool, just a bit too quick/superficial on many matters), but a silly video is a silly video ihihihihihih

@speedy3471

That kind of people is the only one I really do not love, they are embarassingly aggressive

@Riley

Thank you a lot for being here to share, and don't forget to post something in the challenges if you find a way!!!

And now for everybody of you all: THANK YOU for being so polite toward each other

Jokes on politic can make people feel cornered about something heart-touching and thus make them angry, but nobody here wanna corners the common ideals that we all have, a happy humanity, we just have different opinions about which leader/ideals will lead us the furthest

Kisses!!!

• Love 1