5 hours ago, runningback said:

I would post more gay content but the rules on posting full bladder experiences when under 18 is that it has to be a solo experience and not something you are doing with another boy. a lot of my shared full bladder experiences including tickling and bladder massage and making out and edging each other were in high school so i cant post them according to the rules here. 

If you were to write of these experiences and just omit any age references or anything that signposts minors, it will I am sure be ok. It is not an anti-gay thing. The same applies to straights too. Almost all of us had our first pee-related sexual experiences whilst still under 18. Yet we find ways to talk about them mostly by avoiding obvious age references.

I am no longer a mod but used to be and know we have no policy against gay material here. As for the poster you responded to, it is unfortunate if she made anti-gay references but it was an old post and she has long since abandoned the forum. If anyone still around does this, then report it and it will be dealt with.

I know that Admin and myself did a lot to get this forum off the ground in the early days. I for one was a refugee from another forum which indulged in an excess of judgementalism at times. It is a founding ethos of this site that we have no respect for negative judgementalism of any kind as long as it is not illegal. Live and let live was the foundation stone this forum was built on.

We will allow no negativity towards gay erotica here, as long as it is in the correct sections, which for gay male erotica would be the men peeing subforum. Anyone not interested in it can just move along. If you get any negativity or homophobia or anything like that, report it and it will be stamped on.

If there is not enough gay material here for your liking, perhaps you yourself could trailblaze some new material. Be a pioneer of it. Others with an interest in it will encourage you and might feel emboldened to post stuff themselves.

Above all else, there is no anti-gay policy here.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

There is sometimes a difference between members perceptions and the actual official line.  If a member makes a comment on how they feel, please don’t automatically assume that is peefans policy.

In the same way, we have rules against underage sexual experiences - those are in no way related to gay experiences.   So you are perfectly welcome to talk about your experiences - just don’t discuss the fact they occurred whilst you were a minor.

The official prefans line - you may talk about gay / straight or whatever experiences in the appropriate section.  You may not sexualise experiences whilst you were a minor. 

And just to add…

im going to be very straight to the point here @runningback because we have spent a lot of time in the past trying to support you. 

- You’ve responded to a thread called ‘I’m out’ - if you are asking for your account to be deleted then just write a post in the ‘how to delete your account‘ thread and Admin will do as you request. https://peefans.com/topic/22660-how-to-delete-your-account/?tab=comments#comment-320566

- You are not allowed to post about sexual experiences with others when you were under the 18.  Straight, gay, bi or whatever makes no difference.

- That does not make us homophobic and actually it is quite insulting to suggest that we are in some way homophobic.  We are working very hard to ensure we as a forum do not contain any content which could be considered as advicating underage sexual activity - if you feel we’re being homophobic by doing so - frankly that’s a ridiculous suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
On 6/3/2022 at 10:21 PM, MasterDarcy said:

This place is a sausage fest, in my opinion. Whether it's gay sausage or straight sausage or even bi sausage

It's a sad and sorry fact that males on sites like this tend to outnumber the ladies by four or five to one, if not more.

And some men jumping all over any lady that rocks up will sadly put many off. The mods would encourage such behaviour to be reported. But of course if someone is new to the site they are unlikely to want to rock the boat by reporting people whose standing here they have no awareness of. So sadly many new lady members are potentially put off.

So it is down to us guys to behave reasonably.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I think it's important to reach out to people, but without inundating them. Personally I try to reach out to both male and female members as equally as I can because I think they've all got their own stories to tell and unique experiences to bring to the table.  

• Like 2