Heard woman at movie theater

Guest UnabashedUser
8 hours ago, Brutus said:

I heard her say a few words to her boyfriend/husband that I couldn't make out but I did hear the word “piss” at the end. I love hearing women use that word instead of pee.

Me too. Love those basic gutteral reaction words from a woman who wouldn't otherwise use them, "piss' , 'cunt' instead of pussy, 'asshole' in place of bottom, or anus. A woman who boldly says "Pull over. I need to suck your cock", and then does.  Wife talks dirty to me in this fashion as she knows it gets me hard in a fast hurry. 

13 hours ago, pee01 said:

That a very hot story here. You are a lucky man to hear that. Good detail on how her pee sound that is different. 

I was really lucky, especially since hearing her pee was like the end of a two hour journey that started when I first saw her in the lobby. She looked incredible but I never figured I'd actually get to see up her skirt, hear her vulgar language and pee, and that she she'd pee so incredibly. That's why I had to post it. All the stars aligned with this one perfectly.

• Hot 2

@Brutus, Sounds like a perfect soundtrack.   Great opportunity taken there.

You say you didn't hear a flush but you didn't mention anything about wiping or hand washing.  Did she do either of those?   If she had then I'm sure you would have heard the toilet roll being pulled out and the tap running followed by either a hand drier or towel dispensor.  The fact that you said you were surprised when she came out, I'm guessing meant that she didn't wash her hands.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

@Brutus, Sounds like a perfect soundtrack.   Great opportunity taken there.

You say you didn't hear a flush but you didn't mention anything about wiping or hand washing.  Did she do either of those?   If she had then I'm sure you would have heard the toilet roll being pulled out and the tap running followed by either a hand drier or towel dispensor.  The fact that you said you were surprised when she came out, I'm guessing meant that she didn't wash her hands.

I didn't hear the tissue dispenser rattling like in most public toilets but it could've just been quieter than most so I can't say if she wiped or not. The sinks though, I've heard them in that theater in the past and they can be heard from the hall, so no she didn't wash her hands.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Great story! Phenomenal good luck for you, seeing and hearing everything you were able to. It can really make you believe that the stars are perfectly aligned, sometimes. Thanks for posting.

I also like to hear women say "piss," instead of pee, or other euphemisms. I heard "piss" a lot from women in the Midwestern US, where I grew up, but I rarely hear it in California, at present.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Mkbigboy said:

Did she even sit on the toilet or was she so desperate she couldn’t get her knickers down in time?! 🙂

It was too loud for her to have been sitting. Definitely hovering.

• Hot 3
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Hover, no flush, no wash… such a slutty woman!!!

Yes indeed.  Sounds like she didn't want to touch anything.   Flushing would have required her to touch the flush handle or button, washing would have required her to touch the tap.   I wouldn't mind betting she sprinkled on the seat as well because she wouldn't have touched it to raise it out of the way. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Yes indeed.  Sounds like she didn't want to touch anything.   Flushing would have required her to touch the flush handle or button, washing would have required her to touch the tap.   I wouldn't mind betting she sprinkled on the seat as well because she wouldn't have touched it to raise it out of the way. 

Then she could have just avoided the toilet at all… why not just pee on the floor in the main room?

I prefer to do that way...

• Like 1
  • Love 3