Feedback / Idea Age/Timezone/Achievements/Map ideas

Things I'd like to see added (if possible):

'Age Range' = not everyone's comfortable sharing their actual age/birthday (which is understandable), so how about a rough age thing instead, like what Experience Project used (18-21, 22-25, 26-30, etc.), which has to be filled out in order to continue using the site.

'Timezone' location = For those who may not be comfortable sharing what country they live in (UTC+1, UTC-7, UTC+8 etc.)

'Achievement Trophy' badges = made 100+ posts/replies,  been a member for 6+ months etc. (similar to what Experience Project had).

'PeeFans Map' (similar to what an OmoOrg member created using ZeeMaps) where members can choose to add their rough location with their kink(s), which could allow us to see how many like-minded individuals there are in their own country or in other countries.

These could be shown either on our profiles, under the mini-profile avatars next to our posts, or both. Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, EffertusVesicae said:

'Age Range' = not everyone's comfortable sharing their actual age/birthday (which is understandable), so how about a rough age thing instead, like what Experience Project used (18-21, 22-25, 26-30, etc.), which has to be filled out in order to continue using the site.

'Timezone' location = For those who may not be comfortable sharing what country they live in (UTC+1, UTC-7, UTC+8 etc.)

'Achievement Trophy' badges = made 100+ posts/replies,  been a member for 6+ months etc. (similar to what Experience Project had).

'PeeFans Map' (similar to what an OmoOrg member created using ZeeMaps) where members can choose to add their rough location with their kink(s), which could allow us to see how many like-minded individuals there are in their own country or in other countries.

These could be shown either on our profiles, under the mini-profile avatars next to our posts, or both. Thoughts?

Admin has last word on these, obviously

In the most absolute will not to be harsh, I hope you will forgive me if I admit I feel not exceedingly in line with them

Those who want to share where they live say that loud and proud, those who don't want, won't share not even their continent, let alone their time shift

Exactly the same for age. Either you share, or prefer not to say anything… if they want, they will!!!

For the achievements, not necessarily bad but they won't add anything to what already exists, there are already different layers according to the numbers of likes or posts, Experience Project was just in love with the illusion that awarding people for their slightest fart would have dragged people, and instead bang is dead.

The peefans map has the same problem of age and time shift: what people want to share, they share!!! And what they don't want to share, they won't share!!!

Sad but true!!!

Anyway, thank you for the interest, very few comes up with ideas for the forum, the fact that some of them are not easy to apply says nothing on your intelligence or good taste, you are great no matter what!!!

• Love 1

Good to see sugestions but if you ask me the site is perfect as it is. And for the medal thing we already have that in a way winning the day for example is a form of medal if you ask me and also your status is kiinda like a medal. And for the age thing you can just write a fake one that's close to your real age. But a time zone can give out your location so if someone dosen't want to give out their country they wont give their timezone either

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
On 7/1/2019 at 2:10 PM, EffertusVesicae said:

I love these ideas!!!

I'm 35.   

Eastern Standard time

I am a huge fan of the idea of the achievements and medals thing - in today’s society of instant gratification and video game culture, it could really help encourage folks to post more on the forum. 

You could have a whole range of achievements, both socially and in terms of sharing content. Like, for example: 

First Post

100th Post 

Made a Friend 

Completed Profile Information

Member for 1/5/10 etc. Months

Posts Liked 100 Times

Won the Day 1/5/10 etc. Times

I dunno, I really like the notion of it all. Maybe as I enjoy my video games too much, but I know for a fact it would encourage me to post more 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I am a huge fan of the idea of the achievements and medals thing - in today’s society of instant gratification and video game culture, it could really help encourage folks to post more on the forum. 

You could have a whole range of achievements, both socially and in terms of sharing content. Like, for example: 

First Post

100th Post 

Made a Friend 

Completed Profile Information

Member for 1/5/10 etc. Months

Posts Liked 100 Times

Won the Day 1/5/10 etc. Times

I dunno, I really like the notion of it all. Maybe as I enjoy my video games too much, but I know for a fact it would encourage me to post more 

This would require a level of job from the Staff that they simply cannot do

You have to reflect about how many people would need such a modification of their status, it CANNOT simply come by a pre-set interface

It's NOT like becoming PeefansLegend after you reach 500 posts, which is automatically pre-set: it's more like modifying someone's status to inscribe that he won like for example Best Newcomer 2018 or best forum contributor 2018

I PM daily with the Staff and I have absorbed, much more than anybody else, that regardless they are peculiarly impressive human being, sound of mind and body like very few I ever met, they are humans like us, with employement and personal problems

What they do for the forum is already the maximum they can do, and my heart tremble when good-hearted people like you or the man who started this thread proposes, with good intentions, fascinating changes, in the goodhearted FAULTLESS BUT TOTAL lack of knowledge about what would it require from them

These changes won't simply happen… so I sincerely suggest to let this thread fall

I subtly suggested it from the beginning, presenting them as my opinions, but you have to understand that 95% of my opinions are crafted after Learning the truths I get from daily PMing with Admin and other Mods

Last word is ALWAYS theirs. But I suggest you to realize that this world tech-how is already futuristic… and to add a bit of little thing:

26 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

in today’s society of instant gratification and video game culture, it could really help encourage folks to post more on the forum. 

THIS IS SOMETHING WE MUST DISCOURAGE

It's what destroyed our generation and global economy

People must NOT come to the forum to foster their ego

They must come and remain to unleash their sexual urges, and make friends. Ego is ALWAYS a poison. It's wrong to lure people through it.

28 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I am a huge fan of the idea of the achievements and medals thing

YOU can handle such a mental mindset with sake of mind and emotional maturity. Not everyone could. No problem if YOU live by that (though I suggest you anyway to realize it's a bit of amental trap, and focus on deeper achievements like contacts with your deepest urges, both in terms of sex, creativity, and self-knowledge, as you would be a TITAN in these categories) but it's not a good thing to unleash such attitude among 20 000+ people who may be too emotional to remain rational like you serenely are.

Humans have flaws. We must help them have fun and make friendship, stirring gratification as a subject is Always a Dangerous path.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Yeah, I suppose you’re right. I need to remember what I personally may like isn’t always a thing that’s achievable

Achievable is the point

or even liked by Others

No, this is not the problem, hugs

Oh well. 

Apologies for becoming carried away. 

ABSOLUTELY no problems. People are not judged for a single action, but for who they proved to be. You are among the most loved and respected because you PROVED to be rational, loving, and sincere, to the point of viscerality. You really make honour to all Scorpios of the world.

I hug you enormously and with limitless love and respect.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thanks darling, all my love to you too 🙂 

Thank you for your understanding. These suggestions are Always heart-touching but really the forum is a huge creature and already requires so many attentions!!!

Nobody wanna shun people's suggestions, it's more a natural selection based on what is possible!!!

Little offtopic:

That game you posted is AMAZING!!! I completed it!!! And I would love so much for Others to partecipate!!!

https://peefans.com/topic/12753-get-to-know-me-pee-questions/

• Love 1
On 7/1/2019 at 7:10 PM, EffertusVesicae said:

Thanks for submitting some ideas, it's always appreciated. 🙂 

Age - Added. People can now add this to their profile and be as specific as they want.

Timezone - Added. It's worded as location/timezone so people can put whatever they're comfortable with. Both these fields are optional and a lot of people won't want to do them, but it's there for those who do. 

Achievement/trophy badges - We actually used to have this a while back but it didn't seem like there was much engagement with them. If enough people express an interest in them in this thread I will add them back. @Peefreak99 all the ones you said are possible. 

Peefans map - Added. Check the navigation bar. 

Hope this helps. 🙂 

• Like 1