Apparently sex is an amazing work out

Riley

Sorry i just randomly stumbled across an article online about how many calories your burn during sex and thought I would share

Here's the article: https://www.womansday.com/relationships/sex-tips/advice/a1922/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-110923

Basically they divide sex up into it's parts and share how many calories each part burns. I'll just post the calorie amount here but for more information the article has descriptions for each stage or catagory.

1) Kissing: 68 calories per hour. Though increases to 90 if you use your hands during the experience

2) Making out: 460 calories per hour

3) Messaging: 80 calories per hour

4) The actual Physical act of sex: around 69 calories an hour (I thought that was kind of funny) though that number can drift up to 100.

5) Oral sex: 200 calories an hour

6) Hand job: 100 calories per hour

I mean honestly if you combine a few things together you could burn more calories in your bed than on a run😂🤷

• Like 3
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Riley said:

The actual Physical act of sex: around 69 calories an hour

?????

The one who wrote this had never been in bed with me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
20 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I'm single so I'm quite familiar with number 6 😁

Was I single too, with a heart like yours (even beside your dick) you would be familiar with number 5 too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I'm single so I'm quite familiar with number 6 😁

Yay single buddies😂😂

My friend used to always say, "I'm a single Pringle ready to mingle"😂

• Haha 3

That figure for the actual act of sex seems very low, especially compared to some of the others....    A partner lying pack staring at the ceiling maybe, but surely engaging in the cut n thrust of the full scale act must burn more than that?

69 calories isn't enough to get out of breath surely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That figure for the actual act of sex seems very low, especially compared to some of the others....    A partner lying pack staring at the ceiling maybe, but surely engaging in the cut n thrust of the full scale act must burn more than that?

Maybe who wrote it has a very tranquil idea of sex

Or just missed a 0, so 690

If you see me fuck the way I do, you would burn 690 calories just by getting emotioned ahahahahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Maybe who wrote it has a very tranquil idea of sex

Or just missed a 0, so 690

If you see me fuck the way I do, you would burn 690 calories just by getting emotioned ahahahahahah

I bet you burn 10000 calories per sex session hahahahahahah

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

If you lie down, and let your boy straddle you, gripping his hand tightly, moving as little as possible and letting him thrust into you until you feel the sudden stillness and the throbbing that means he’s come, spraying his seed deep inside you as he bites your neck...

I’d still expect to burn more energy than kissing. I wonder how they measured this? Is it like a Fitbit? If it’s on your wrist I can see how it would think a handjob is energetic. Oral sex, I guess is hard to do while remaining stationary, though “ask her to sit on your face while you run your tongue over her lips and her clit, tasting her salty wetness and feeling he desire as she grinds over you, pushing her pussy right against your mouth” might do it.

Or else establish safe word then tie someone to the bed.

• Like 2