Bladder Capacity Test

1 hour ago, peeingone said:

I have seen that one before it's some German girl peeing a little over 2 liters. I bet if She was bigger in size then she could probably hold more then. 

Oh, I am not to sure about that. Would you think the weight would cause the  bladder to pee more often. I am no doctor, lolol

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

Oh, I am not to sure about that. Would you think the weight would cause the  bladder to pee more often. I am no doctor, lolol

I would sure think so as well. 2 liters of piss, that's a fair bit weighing on your bladder hahahahaha 

11 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

I have seen in medical textbooks that bladder capacity generally gets up to 600 ml, but there are so many videos of people peeing well over 1 liter. Why would medical textbooks differ so much?

The bladder is a highly flexible organ and while I believe 600mL is the average it varies a lot based on your height, build, and genetics.

3 hours ago, Riley said:

The bladder is a highly flexible organ and while I believe 600mL is the average it varies a lot based on your height, build, and genetics.

I do have to agree with Riley on this one. It can also be a combination of them too. Most would be genetics, however I do wonder if bladders are like working out your muscles? 

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:15 PM, Peefreak99 said:

You problaby look good anyway your kind inside makes your outside look good:)

THANK YOU

These are words I won't forget easily

• Like 2
On 5/1/2019 at 8:13 PM, Peefreak99 said:

https://www.xvideos.com/video6926606/girl_peeing_about_2_liters_of_urine 

this was the best i could find i know i have a video somewhere but can't find it  

That's incredible capacity!   I bet she never bothers peeing all day and just pees once in the morning and once at night!!

On 5/1/2019 at 8:14 PM, Sephora said:

I have surpassed 1 litre a few times, which was painful to hold in. I do believe my average seems to be around 600-700, it's hard to say. Maybe because i drink about 2 litres of water a day or maybe i can hold more.

That is also a very impressive capacity.    To average 600-700 is a lot.   I think my average is about 400-500 and 600-700 would be my absolute max.  I still don't have any photos but hopefully might get a chance to try today.

My test from this morning.  I was pretty desperate - could probably have managed a bit longer, but I couldn't concentrate properly on what I was doing, so gave in.   I make that about 630ml

Capacity.JPG

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That's incredible capacity!   I bet she never bothers peeing all day and just pees once in the morning and once at night!!

That is also a very impressive capacity.    To average 600-700 is a lot.   I think my average is about 400-500 and 600-700 would be my absolute max.  I still don't have any photos but hopefully might get a chance to try today.

I guess it is from what most say. I am sure if I were able to hold it in longer I would put out more, I just dislike the feeling and struggle of it.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sephora said:

I guess it is from what most say. I am sure if I were able to hold it in longer I would put out more, I just dislike the feeling and struggle of it. 

But if you involuntarily had to hold your pee because you could not find a bathroom, what do you think your bladder capacity would measure when you finally had the chance to pee?

On 5/3/2019 at 3:49 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

But if you involuntarily had to hold your pee because you could not find a bathroom, what do you think your bladder capacity would measure when you finally had the chance to pee?

Good question, I am not quite sure of the capacity, all I know is the time I hel it in for over 4 hours, my hubby had measured around the 1.5 L. 

When I go camping I usually bring an empty 4L empty jug except I do leave some cat litter so instead of having to walk out, I just open the container and pee inside. There are moments I can pee for a good 2 minutes because how damp it is at night.

• Like 1

Here is one of my measurements, around 2 quarts. I don't usually take such kind of pictures, but if I really hold, I can average 1700-2000 ml most of the times, depends on motivation and how I feel.

2018_174826 - Copy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1