Bladder Capacity Test

I have taken pictures before but I can't find the them because I am bad at searching, so these are new pictures today. Last time I had to pee was just before 8am. Now it's 11h26am, so yeah, enjoy! *wink*

20190501_111946.jpg

20190501_111953.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

I have taken pictures before but I can't find the them because I am bad at searching, so these are new pictures today. Last time I had to pee was just before 8am. Now it's 11h26am, so yeah, enjoy! *wink*

20190501_111946.jpg

20190501_111953.jpg

I love this. Do you think you can measure more than 1 liter though haha?

52 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

@spywareonya show us i know your bladder is huge so this should be interresting

I for various reasons don't feel comfortable to show my piss in a contenitor, I did once for the Peefans Cup but usually do not

My piss runs free, and is not to be photographed while "still"

Anyway I can serenely tell you the average amount

I usually hold up to 1 liter, my standard piss is between 700ml and 1 liter, my record went around 1,3 liters but Occult was involved so I don't talk about it serenely

I was preparing a Witch Bottle (a tool for Necromancy, please no questions) so I had to almost fill up a 1,5 liters hard-glass bottle with one single piss, obtained after drinking a very particular brew at Dawn and keeping it until Dusk, obviously not eating in the meanwhile yet drinking water to remain hydrated

The bottle was already partially filled with herbs and objects so to get near full it doesn't need exactly 1,5 liter, likely less, 1,3 is a loos supposition yet I think accurate

It was excruciating but very important

My average piss is 700-800 ml, 1 liter if I hold it for a while more than when I feel the need, something I more or less do only for shooting videos (hope one day you'll come to Gold so to see them all!!!) because usually I just piss when I feel the need, wherever I may be in that moment!!!

Why bother to hold it? I piss wherever I want!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Hot 3
13 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I for various reasons don't feel comfortable to show my piss in a contenitor, I did once for the Peefans Cup but usually do not

I usually hold up to 1 liter, my standard piss is between 700ml and 1 liter, my record went around 1,3 liters but Occult was involved so I don't talk about it serenely

I was preparing a Witch Bottle (a tool for Necromancy, please no questions) so I had to almost fill up a 1,5 liters hard-glass bottle with one single piss, obtained after drinking a very particular brew at Dawn and keeping it until Dusk, obviously not eating in the meanwhile yet drinking water to remain hydrated

The bottle was already partially filled with herbs and objects so to get near full it doesn't need exactly 1,5 liter, likely less, 1,3 is a loos supposition yet I think accurate

My average piss is 700-800 ml, 1 liter if I hold it for a while more than when I feel the need, something I more or less do only for shooting videos (hope one day you'll come to Gold so to see them all!!!) because usually I just piss when I feel the need, wherever I may be in that moment!!!

Thank you so much for your detailed description! What is the record pee volume that you have ever come upon in a video though?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Oh ok that's a lot well i don't want to pay for gold i can contribute in other ways but i need my money for other things right now:) yeah i understand i don't like cameras either unless im the one holding it haha

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Thank you so much for your detailed description!

You are a good fella and this thread is cool, so upon missing to provide a pic I should at least post a respectful explaination!!!

I am just curious, many here prefer NOT to share their nationality and I am one of those, so I would never dare to ask a friend where he is from, but just if you wanna say in the case it is not a problem for you, this nickname implies an indian Heritage?

10 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

What is the record pee volume that you have ever come upon in a video though?

Oh, couldn't say, I suppose it's around 1 liter considered the hypotethical confront with other pisses I measured for verious reasons

I suppose yes, 1 liter, if you want an hint of them go to pee videos and check Spywareonya pissing on a picnic table!!!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Oh ok that's a lot well i don't want to pay for gold i can contribute in other ways but i need my money for other things right now:)

Oh yes, you are already contributing here with your character, your personality, your posts, I would have never pressed you, just talking, because you really are Amazing and you know I adored some of your last posts

8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

yeah i understand i don't like cameras either unless im the one holding it haha

I can dig cameras, they can even be flattering, but my piss is to be filmed or photographed only while streaming!!!

• Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

Oh yes, you are already contributing here with your character, your personality, your posts, I would have never pressed you, just talking, because you really are Amazing and you know I adored some of your last posts

I can dig cameras, they can even be flattering, but my piss is to be filmed or photographed only while streaming!!!

Thanks i really appreciate you always saying nice things it makes me in a good mood on a bad day:) i know you weren't pressuring i just wanted to explain why im not gold cameras get me nervous i get stressed for some reasson it was the same when i was a litle boy everytime when someone tok up a camera to photo me i ran away and hid😂😂 

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Thanks i really appreciate you always saying nice things it makes me in a good mood on a bad day:) i know you weren't pressuring i just wanted to explain why im not gold cameras get me nervous i get stressed for some reasson it was the same when i was a litle boy everytime when someone tok up a camera to photo me i ran away and hid😂😂 

AHAHAHAH CAMERA SHY

I love to get photographed, I am a vain flirtitious girl!!!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Haha but the thing is i don't look good on picture unless im secretely photografed xd

Ahahhaha I don't Always come perfectly in pics, nobody does HAHAHAHAH

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

I love this. Do you think you can measure more than 1 liter though haha?

I have surpassed 1 litre a few times, which was painful to hold in. I do believe my average seems to be around 600-700, it's hard to say. Maybe because i drink about 2 litres of water a day or maybe i can hold more.

• Like 1