Is the Loch Ness monster real?

My first visit to Loch Ness goes back to 1981 and back then we hired a boat and went around the loch in seach of nessie, seen many pictures but none of them that clear and convincing, non the less is it a very nice place to visit.

This re visit was to take my wife and experience the beauty of Scotland, we really enjoyed our week touring your lovely cold country 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Super Mario said:

My first visit to Loch Ness goes back to 1981 and back then we hired a boat and went around the loch in seach of nessie, seen many pictures but none of them that clear and convincing, non the less is it a very nice place to visit.

This re visit was to take my wife and experience the beauty of Scotland, we really enjoyed our week touring your lovely cold country 

Mario sorry I have a question which is OFFTOPIC, some kind of OFFTOPICS are considered fitting as they stem from the main subject (like personal piss stories stemming out from a discussion about other things), but Others, which do NOT stem out of the proper line so they do not possess any "pedigree" to link them to the original subject of the thread, are the only kind of offtopic to be avoided, and my question is of that kind so I will dare to do just once, I will read your reply, and then we will be back in topic, Ok?

Your profile says, or better day let guess, that you were divorced

Then I read:

11 minutes ago, Super Mario said:

my wife

Did I misinterpreted your profile or are the two of you back together?

I am asking since I usually take my friendship with people here on a deeper level than simply sharing piss stories with other fetishists, I have many friendships worthy of this name in Real Life that started here and extended much Beyond this forum, and though it is rare and I do not push anybody, I prefer to know at least the most important things of the people I talk to, is also a matter of respect toward them

To be back in topic, tell me:

I am fascinated with the fact you strode around the lake looking for the Monster, we posted many things in this thread and I would be delighted for you to comment them, even a single comment to sum up them all, the fact is that though I am not an headlong believer

(you'll find out that I state to be quite sure of things many people laugh at as I have my reasons, well Nessie is not part of the list of things I'd die and kill for, I am open to skeptical comments and to the possibility is just a big fish misunderstood by people)

this is the first time I am talking to somebody in this forum (outside of it I chat with a group of scientists that explore the possibility for it to exist) THAT ACTUALLY WENT LOOKING FOR IT at least once

So I am fascinated...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I am married for a long time my profile says 

This Loch Ness is fascinating I cannot deny that and if I had the opportunity I would dig deeper in the matter but myself living so far away from Scotland  (I am Maltese) and with many other interests I just do not have the time.

I look forward to visit Scotland again in the near future as I love the country

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:50 PM, Super Mario said:

I am married for a long time my profile says 

This Loch Ness is fascinating I cannot deny that and if I had the opportunity I would dig deeper in the matter but myself living so far away from Scotland  (I am Maltese) and with many other interests I just do not have the time.

I look forward to visit Scotland again in the near future as I love the country

Well, sorry for my misunderstanding!!!

I dare to invite you in my fictional story thread, about Loch Ness!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 3
On 4/23/2019 at 6:53 AM, spywareonya said:

Sometimes scientists are afraid to admit they believe in something

I should hope so!  Belief is the opposite of science.

A scientist who goes around believing in things needs to hand back his degrees and find work in some other field.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
19 hours ago, likesToLick said:

A scientist who goes around believing in things needs to hand back his degrees and find work in some other field.

You misunderstood my words

I meant that as long as science hadn't yet offered proofs that a thing is impossible, there is room for believing it to be possible

I do not believe in already debunked things: but scientists said that the depths of the Loch are of similar composition to that mixed water which can be found where sweet waters of rivers ended up in the ocean, and the Elasmosaurus were known to fish in the nearbies of those places

if the Loch really have tunnels connecting it to the oceans and live in the seas and come in the Loch just to spawn, then it would NOT AT ALL be impossible

As long as the utter lack of such tunnels will be proved, Nessie's existence is still POSSIBLE

Thus there is ROOM FOR PLAYFUL HOPE

Which is different than belief, obviously

But all discoveries started as beliefs of scientists who struggled to prove that what they believed was true and not just hypes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 5/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, likesToLick said:

Yes, you are so right! 🙂

Anyway, I am curious to hear opinions from new people, this thread is funny and cute

Summing up what we know without giving personal direction to them:

By any means the survival of small dinosaurs is possible since fishes even more ancient had been found to be still living

BUT

By any means nothing bigger than a big fish could live there, as we perfectly know that it would miss the food necessary

Plus, no carcass had EVER been found, nor bones

Which is not that absurd since Elasmosaurus (the only possible explaination of Nessie) never lived in fresh water and just used coast-near lakes to spawn, so they would just use the Loch for reproduction and NOT live there

Lack of eggs or earth sightings is not a problem as Elasmosaurus were known to spawn live younglings and they did not get on the sand to lay eggs

So, the end of our discussion is at hand: if the Loch has, like some scientists supposed, deep-crust tunnels connecting it to sea, Nessie existence is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE

If such tunnels are not present, then Nessie existence is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE

I fear this could be the end of speculations, from now on only lovely chitchat about opinions is possible

• Love 1

431913169_GettyImages-173557913-5b8ee79e46e0fb00252e33961.thumb.jpg.fb51544ecd884c903bfe267ca4179ad5.jpg

This is FAKE for TWO reasons:

First of all, it was admitted as a hoax

Second, Elasmosaurus could NOT rise its neck that way: they were like THIS

592230054_elasmosaurusSP-56a2575e3df78cf772748e8e1.thumb.jpg.b75be7767635926bf1a0d5cc47205f0b.jpg

As you can see, their bodies are quite little and needed little food

Having no gills, they needed to surface to breath air, usually staying a bit under surface and slightly extend the neck upward

Finns were RIGID and they spawned live youngling and did not venture on dryland to lay eggs

They were known for fishing where rivers met the sea and sweet water and salt water intermixing, also using such places to reproduce

• Love 1