LOCH kinkiNESS

11 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

No, no eggs… Elasmosaurus spawned live youngs, Lars got something semplier… and subtler… and yet very important for the plot

I will write the new chapter while I'm away for holidays and then post it as soon as I am back

Oic, well I guessed wrong lol. I still can't wait for the next chapter lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Wonderful chapters, excellently written. You are crafting this story wonderfully and I love the interplay between the erotic and the unexplained mystery. I’m so looking forward to the next one! 🙂 well done!

I  took this damn seriously

I am in contact with some scientists that secretely also operate a web Platform about Nessie Believers, and Sir Locksley words here

https://peefans.com/topic/11978-loch-kinkiness/?do=findComment&comment=187060

are an update on their theories...

I am taking this thing to my heart because I love mysteries and Nessie is my favourite one… but if all goes well, I plan a longer serie of adventure… I mean, if Nessie is real… maybe somebody is hiding its existence… and is also involved in other mysteries around the Planet...

23 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

We all wait in eager anticipation 

And you will be satisfied soon, just a couple of weeks!!!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

I'm on tenterhooks! I got to the end of the chapter and was like nooo now I ave to wait again 😁

Check my reply to Birb and Speedy and maybe you'll be teased...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Another great instalment. I love the way alpha male Lars gets put in his place by the girls and am wondering what Lars has produced at the end, Great pissing scenes too. 

Look forward to the next instalment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

Another great instalment. I love the way alpha male Lars gets put in his place by the girls and am wondering what Lars has produced at the end, Great pissing scenes too. 

Look forward to the next instalment.

My ADORED friend, so MARVELLOUS to have you here

I hug you with all my love...

and I am glad you liked it!!!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

My ADORED friend, so MARVELLOUS to have you here

Work has kept me away, plus a dear friend is facing an emotional upset due to what  looks like impending bereavement, so a lot of my psychological energy is in reserve for her right now.

But only short shift today with tomorrow off so hope to make it here a bit more.

• Love 1

@spywareonya, As expected another great installment with more mystery and some great pissing.   Enjoy your holiday and I will surely anticipate another great installment on your return.

@steve25805 sorry to hear of your friend's emotional upset.  Hope you can help her get through it and that it doesn't take too much of a toll on you.

• Thanks 2
  • 3 months later...
On 8/8/2019 at 6:43 PM, Alfresco said:

@spywareonya, As expected another great installment with more mystery and some great pissing.   Enjoy your holiday and I will surely anticipate another great installment on your return.

@steve25805 sorry to hear of your friend's emotional upset.  Hope you can help her get through it and that it doesn't take too much of a toll on you.

I will for sure complete LOCH kinkiNESS because I love it. But recently I am focusing on publishing in chapters a self-therapy book I wrote while away

It is being greatly appreciated and I have to admit I'll love for you to check it

It is called The Arrival and a silly vampire, look for it!!!

• Love 3