Flower Fair Fairytale

Haya you all!!!

I have been to an annual Spring fair held near my town, in a medieval village now filled with History (and beautiful mansions, but so cute you forget some bucksaplenty lives there)

Everytime I go there with Alex, it is all a marvellous day of love and sooo many flowers!!!

And chances to piss around… 

So now, pics!!!

Link to the story

https://peefans.com/topic/11844-flower-fair-fairytale/

Link to the video  (goldmembers only)

https://peefans.com/gallery/image/34712-flower-fair-fairytale/

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
8 minutes ago, will64 said:

that is a nice peachy bottom 😁

It's not simply a nice peachy bottom!!! It holds a secret...

It's MY nice peachy bottom!!!! Ih ih ih glad you loved it!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Now I now why it's my favorite, your pussy was freshly fucked haha

You can actually understand it by the "shambled" conditions of it in the zoom: usually it's tighter, as you can see from my pics in other galleries...

• Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser
9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Check the story I just posted to understand a little detail in this one...

Pussy full of fresh cum. Fine dining.

Edited by UnabashedUser

A lovely set of pictures.  Thank you again @spywareonya.   Together with the story and the video, you have put together an awesome set for us there.   I'm glad you had lots of fun.   Have you got a photo showing the length of your skirt in normal stance?  You said in the story that even when you didn't have it deliberately lifted, it left not a lot to the imagination.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

A lovely set of pictures.  Thank you again @spywareonya.   Together with the story and the video, you have put together an awesome set for us there.   I'm glad you had lots of fun.   Have you got a photo showing the length of your skirt in normal stance?  You said in the story that even when you didn't have it deliberately lifted, it left not a lot to the imagination.

It's complicated

It is one of the made to be wore like a belly-belt dress, falling down nicely, but it can also be wore at skirt level, I'll try to say it better

Check the she show-boob pic: it can make  understand the skirt-mode

Then check the ass pics: that is the dress-mode (plus obviously lifting it behind)

I used it as dress-level because the wind was giving me some bad shivers on the belly and my coat protected my shoulder only...

Try to figure it out...

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It is one of the made to be wore like a belly-belt dress, falling down nicely, but it can also be wore at skirt level

I think I get what you mean.  I just was wondering what the average (but very lucky) member of the public was seeing as they walked behind you.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was a queue behind you any time you went up any steps.

• Haha 2