Women say about men peeing siting down article

12 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

I sit down at home, then there is no issue with someone yelling that I left the seat up, lol. 

I always put the seat and the lid down.   Then I can't get accused of leaving the seat up, but I also don't see why I should leave the toilet set in female mode when nobody leaves it in male mode for me.  I always have to reset it before use, so why shouldn't everyone?!!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahaha ya that it is 

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I always put the seat and the lid down.   Then I can't get accused of leaving the seat up, but I also don't see why I should leave the toilet set in female mode when nobody leaves it in male mode for me.  I always have to reset it before use, so why shouldn't everyone?!!

We let him down always

I am a girl and Alex is lazy

THAT is very easy

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, spywareonya said:

We let him down always

I am a girl and Alex is lazy 

THAT is very easy 

Ah, but the lazy option for Alex would be to pee standing up......   To stand to pee involves a small effort to unzip, extract penis, pee, return penis, and re-zip.   To sit down, whilst it might seem the lazy option, would actually use more effort and energy.  It would require further undressing, the movement to turn around and sit down, then you get a nice rest for 30 secs, then you have to use energy and leg muscles to stand up again, more clothing adjustment, turn around again to flush, turn around again to leave.

But yes - it could be an excuse for a nice sit down and if wearing loose shorts then it is easy to pee out of the leg so avoiding need to adjust clothing at all.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Ah, but the lazy option for Alex would be to pee standing up......   To stand to pee involves a small effort to unzip, extract penis, pee, return penis, and re-zip.   To sit down, whilst it might seem the lazy option, would actually use more effort and energy.  It would require further undressing, the movement to turn around and sit down, then you get a nice rest for 30 secs, then you have to use energy and leg muscles to stand up again, more clothing adjustment, turn around again to flush, turn around again to leave.

But yes - it could be an excuse for a nice sit down and if wearing loose shorts then it is easy to pee out of the leg so avoiding need to adjust clothing at all.

Ahahahah all of this because you missed to know we Always are naked at home

Or at least in nightrobe...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Intimacy, naturality, and pissing by just passing to the toilet and sitting by

My wife and I used to walk around the house naked quite a bit. Once our son was born we started wearing some clothes again hahaha

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Here in hot Texas  we do that frequently. Leads to frequent hardons and fuckings I must say.

O for sure it does hey hahaha. I know it did/does for us

Like I mentioned with our son we tend to wear clothes more often now haha