Women say about men peeing siting down article

I do whatever is more convenient.  Yes I stand most of the time, but certainly at night or in the morning when not wearing any clothing that has to be pulled down, I will sit.  In the dark it is a lot easier and I don't want to turn the light on.  Also, when outside, sometimes If I'm wearing shorts and I'm sat on a bench or something - I'm not going to get up to pee - I'll just pull the leg of my shorts aside and pee right there.  Having said that - I pee standing far more often than sitting.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

At night I sit....   In the dark, if I get up to pee, I don't want to turn the light on - and also generally don't want to spray the bathroom walls and floor, so sitting is a good way to make sure my aim isn't off.

Every other time it's a proud alpha-male like (not that I am!) standing position!!!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Absolutely it is. I try to have a lazy day once a week if I can haha

I try to have the Whole weekend lazy… but with all the cooking and the clubbing, usually they aren't hahahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I try to have the Whole weekend lazy… but with all the cooking and the clubbing, usually they aren't hahahahah

Hahahahah your clubbing does keep you busy. My winters are usually pretty lazy haha. 

Spring thru fall is a different story hahaha

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahah your clubbing does keep you busy. My winters are usually pretty lazy haha. 

Spring thru fall is a different story hahaha

I bet you work 19 hours per day and spend remaining 5 to worry and compute

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I bet you work 19 hours per day and spend remaining 5 to worry and compute

Ya during seeding its 18 to 19 hours a day. Summer time the same, we have hay to cut, bales to make, crops to spray. We spend alot of time scouting the fields and checking of the crops growing

Harvest in the fall is 10 to 12 hour days, weather conditions dictate how early in the am and how late at night we can harvest till

• Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Ya during seeding its 18 to 19 hours a day. Summer time the same, we have hay to cut, bales to make, crops to spray. We spend alot of time scouting the fields and checking of the crops growing

Harvest in the fall is 10 to 12 hour days, weather conditions dictate how early in the am and how late at night we can harvest till

AMAZING

You live the life of a real fucking Viking

There had been Viking settings where you live… after Ehrik Rudd (Eric the Red) reached those lands between 950 aD and 1000 aD…

They mixed with Natives, Quigonkian tribes… they had similar myths and cultures, as they both stemmed from the Tsjuder, Ukraine/Siberya tribes of headhunters that split, one going east toward Bering Sea and then Alaska, the other toward West until North Europe and in the end giving Birth to Vikings

They both worshipped the Werewolf

Vikings talked about the Berzerk, while the Quigonkians called it Windigo: a man that after inhuman training and psychological peaks of controlled fury, turns into a shamanic warrior, a devastator able to survive in the frozen lands skinning animals to make clothes and also used to eat humans he ambushes...

More downward, toward Mexico and South Usa, it was called Nagual…

To us Witches it is a symbol of the Completed Human, able both of Compassion and Atrocity...

But I don't know if they ued to pee while sitting down!!! I don't think so ahahahaha

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

AMAZING

You live the life of a real fucking Viking

There had been Viking settings where you live… after Ehrik Rudd (Eric the Red) reached those lands between 950 aD and 1000 aD…

They mixed with Natives, Quigonkian tribes… they had similar myths and cultures, as they both stemmed from the Tsjuder, Ukraine/Siberya tribes of headhunters that split, one going east toward Bering Sea and then Alaska, the other toward West until North Europe and in the end giving Birth to Vikings

They both worshipped the Werewolf

Vikings talked about the Berzerk, while the Quigonkians called it Windigo: a man that after inhuman training and psychological peaks of controlled fury, turns into a shamanic warrior, a devastator able to survive in the frozen lands skinning animals to make clothes and also used to eat humans he ambushes...

More downward, toward Mexico and South Usa, it was called Nagual…

To us Witches it is a symbol of the Completed Human, able both of Compassion and Atrocity...

But I don't know if they ued to pee while sitting down!!! I don't think so ahahahaha

Hahaha I don't belive they did either.

History mistakenly credited Christopher Columbus for finding north America when in fact the viking landed in north america( east cost of Canada) long  before he did

• Agree 1
17 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahaha I don't belive they did either.

History mistakenly credited Christopher Columbus for finding north America when in fact the viking landed in north america( east cost of Canada) long  before he did

Nowadays more or less everybody knows it

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

I sit down at home, then there is no issue with someone yelling that I left the seat up, lol. 

3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Good call hahah

Ahahahahaha you see? It's the power of laziness warping Reality to make itself useful ahahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1