Ask me anything!

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, lengajesytec said:

Migh be a bit late, but, has your stream pressure/direction changed over the years? You ever tried peeing standing up when you were younger? 

I think so, I feel like I used to be able to pee straight out when I squatted. But now I squat and my wee just sprays downwards 😞  I did try and pee in the toilet standing up a few times when I was younger, although ended up weeing down my legs a lot more than I do now! So that's something. When it comes to pressure, I've always been a hisser with a wide stream

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

I think so, I feel like I used to be able to pee straight out when I squatted. But now I squat and my wee just sprays downwards 😞  I did try and pee in the toilet standing up a few times when I was younger, although ended up weeing down my legs a lot more than I do now! So that's something. When it comes to pressure, I've always been a hisser with a wide stream

Wide streams are a lot of piss in a short time, have you tried aiming? Also spreading a bit helps, gl

Just now, lengajesytec said:

Wide streams are a lot of piss in a short time, have you tried aiming? Also spreading a bit helps, gl

Sometimes when I'm in the shower I'll try to aim for the drain haha 🙂  If I'm outside, I'll pick a rock or leaf and try and wee on it

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

Sometimes when I'm in the shower I'll try to aim for the drain haha 🙂  If I'm outside, I'll pick a rock or leaf and try and wee on it

And are you successful in hitting your targets hahahahaha

On 4/6/2019 at 1:03 AM, Audrey81 said:

Wish you would join me on a walk sometime. I'm sure we'd find a few rocks and leaves.

wvawoods_82497.jpg

On 4/16/2019 at 6:54 AM, Chicklover99 said:

What’s the longest time you’ve held it in before you had to pee? 

I would say about 6 / 7 hours? Then it starts getting painful and I start to leak haha

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/18/2019 at 2:46 PM, lengajesytec said:

When you pee in a toilet, where do you aim? Edges or water? Other?

I normally pee straight into the water. If it's a desperate powerful one, it normally power washes the front of the bowl haha

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
10 hours ago, peeingone said:

I thought You liked it when people could hear You go though. I am sure You also feel embarrased some times when You gush right? 

It depends on the company, if people can't see me I don't mind. But hissing really loudly sometimes makes me shy

On 4/25/2019 at 6:24 PM, Gotah said:

How about desperation? Do you like it or are you more of a "just peeing" person?

I like the feeling of needing to pee, but I'm not really into holding it for long periods or desperation itself. I think I just like the act of finally peeing 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
21 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I like the feeling of needing to pee, but I'm not really into holding it for long periods or desperation itself. I think I just like the act of finally peeing 🙂

That's exactly my way of thinking as well. There's nothing better than a great relief that tingles your senses.

5 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I have! But not for a while. Usually if we are out drinking we may share a toilet cubicle or wee together somewhere outside 🙂

The image of you weeing outside with a friend is one that's hard to get out of my head. Maybe other places as well.  😉

I just hope you're not too desperate, lose control and drown the poor girl or badly cut her with your errant stream. 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, glad1 said:

The image of you weeing outside with a friend is one that's hard to get out of my head. Maybe other places as well.  😉

I just hope you're not too desperate, lose control and drown the poor girl or badly cut her with your errant stream. 😝

Hahah! Well this particular friend ended up peeing on my shoes so perhaps she is the one with the errant stream 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1