Peeing off the side of the couch (with pic)

7 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Thank you beautiful 🙂 I’m glad it went down okay!

Sweetie, let's face it. We don't have so many girls brave enough to share this stuff. The point is not your body (which is hot, by the way) it's the inner drive that pushes you to dare. EVERY girl has a pussy. But very few share them with the human race. It's a new step. Women have THAT power, to make comrades out simple, lost men, through SEX

It's a spiritual duty

Thank you for uploading

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Nothing more sexy than a curvaceous women with big boobs

I so definitely agree boy!!!

Can't stop looking at those pics

12 hours ago, ftmpisssecret said:

oh wow 😍 your story is really hot and so are your pictures! i wish i could do something like that.

Welcome aboard in the club of the first to notice these marvellous thread!! Ahahahaha!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you @chubbybirb999.  You should not feel that you need to defend your body - firstly it is your body and yours alone.  Secondly, you have a beautiful pussy any anyone viewing should feel honoured to have the opportunity to view it as that is only given by your willingness.   Thirdly, as others have said and I totally agree - curvy is much better than stick thin and bony.  It is only the media that misrepresents reality and expects skinny girls with no shape to them.  Everyone is individual and unique.  People who don't appreciate you have no place commenting and if they do say anything negative then ignore it and focus on all the good comments and support that you have from people who do appreciate you - which will be the majority.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
10 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Thank you @chubbybirb999.  You should not feel that you need to defend your body - firstly it is your body and yours alone.  Secondly, you have a beautiful pussy any anyone viewing should feel honoured to have the opportunity to view it as that is only given by your willingness.   Thirdly, as others have said and I totally agree - curvy is much better than stick thin and bony.  It is only the media that misrepresents reality and expects skinny girls with no shape to them.  Everyone is individual and unique.  People who don't appreciate you have no place commenting and if they do say anything negative then ignore it and focus on all the good comments and support that you have from people who do appreciate you - which will be the majority.

Thank you Alfresco, this means an awful lot coming from you 🙂 I sincerely appreciate the compliments and kindness :3

• Like 1
23 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

So I may have mentioned some months ago about a time I was sitting in my house alone and needed to pee. I couldn’t be bothered to get up and pee, so pulled the crotch of my shorts aside and peed straight through onto the floor. 

I decided to be brave and share a photo from the video I took when I originally did it. You can JUST see the stream, I think if you look toward the left of the photo. 

(Yes I have chubby everything, please don’t hate lol 😂)

BF1C0DED-31A3-4759-80B3-55EAF84C7EC5.jpeg

98058C63-8AC7-4DB4-A856-E2453185EB2A.jpeg

Made my pants twitch a little i must say.Its lovely.x😊

On 2/13/2019 at 12:25 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

So I may have mentioned some months ago about a time I was sitting in my house alone and needed to pee. I couldn’t be bothered to get up and pee, so pulled the crotch of my shorts aside and peed straight through onto the floor. 

I decided to be brave and share a photo from the video I took when I originally did it. You can JUST see the stream, I think if you look toward the left of the photo. 

(Yes I have chubby everything, please don’t hate lol 😂)

BF1C0DED-31A3-4759-80B3-55EAF84C7EC5.jpeg

98058C63-8AC7-4DB4-A856-E2453185EB2A.jpeg

Wow so hot and so naughty, I love it.